24. Nonsense

'You're a queen not an ox your grandfather gave me a necklace just like this one on my 51st name day.' Olenna said tossing it over the balcony Margaery and Taylor watched it fly. They were supposed to pick out necklaces for the ceremony for Margaery to wear

'Grandmother!" Taylor exclaimed.

'The wedding is in a fortnight grandmother you can't say no to everything,' Margaery told her

'Nonsense... my little dears go and speak to the jewelers of Kings Landing tell them who you are tell them who sent you the one who brings me the best necklace will get to keep the next best,' Olenna told her flock and they ran off excitedly.

'The Margaery Tyrell who walks into the steps a Fortnight from now will inspire a song of thousands,' Olenna went on, 'how sad it would be if she's wearing rubbish like that.' Olenna told her as they sat down.

'I should've just let Joffrey choose it for me end up with a string of dead sparrow heads around my neck.' Margaery remarked and Taylors face scrunched up.

'You watch that even here even with me and Taylor.'

'Please I know more secrets than even you grandmother.' Taylor assured and olenna rolled her eyes but a smirk covered her face.

'Oh I know that my dear but... My word...' Olenna said looking back at Brienne of tarth. She walked up behind them hesitantly. It had been rumored that she had killed Renly Baratheon, she didn't but she didn't know if she would be welcomed.

'My lady, my lady, my lady, please pardon me for interrupting my name is Brienne of tarth-'

'I know who you are, we heard all about you.' Olenna told her 'hearing is one thing aren't you just marvelous absolutely singular. I hear you knocked my grandson into the dirt like a silly little boy that he is.' Brienne tried to hide the smile from her face as Olena talked.

'That was a sight to see.' Taylor agreed with a laugh.

'My lady,' she turned her attention to Margaery 'I know this is very busy time for you but if I could just have a moment.'

'You best not refuse,'Olena said looking to Margaery

++

'A shadow.' Margaery questioned.

'A shadow with a face of Stanis Baratheon,' Brienne told her 'I swear do you by all the gods it was Stannis he plunged his sword through Renly's heart and disappeared. One day my lady I will avenge our king.'

'Joffrey is our king now.' Margaery told her

'I meant no offense-'

'And you've given none.' Margaery assured sweetly.

+

'Grandmother was throwing necklaces over the balcony today,' taylor remarked. 'You might want to send someone down there to find them.' Her legs drapped across his tywins hand trailing gently up her thigh as his other hand balanced a book but he couldn't focus on the words. Only Taylor.

'That so my love?'

'Yes. Oh and another thing...' she added mysteriously as she took tywins book from him.

'Oh?'

'I'm late.' Taylor told him 'just a bit but i was excited and wanted to tell you.'

'Late? You mean you are pregnant?' Tywin questioned pulling her into his lap

'I think so. I'm not certain but I'm a bit late.' Taylor told him.

'That's wonderful!' Tywin assured kissing her

'Yeah?'

'Of course of course,' he agreed joyously as she hugged him. 'We can announce it tomorrow at the feast-'

'No Tywin. Tomorrow is Margarys day I'm not spoiling it for her.' Taylor assured.

'Nonsense-'

'You nonsense!; Taylor told him laughing. 'I'm not even sure and we are not telling anyone until i am sure and certainly not tomorrow of all days.' Taylor told him

'I'm excited as well.' tywin told her

'I see that.' Taylor agreed flopping back down next to him she curled into him happily. 'I know you probably want a boy but i want a girl.' Taylor told him

'We will have many, many children.' tywin assured her. 'Boy and girls galore.' He pressed a kiss to her head. Everything was coming up roses.