7. Pity

'My sister request you take care with her in the Gardens.' Loras said coming up to sansa.

'Thank you Ser loras.' Sansa said in a dreamy haze as she let Loras lead her away.

'You're such a dear,' Margaery said taking Sansa's hand.

'The sweetest Loras is.' Taylor agreed and Loras winked back at them.

'I will take my leave... Lady Sansa,' Loras said walking off.

'Thank you sir Loras,' Sansa said looking after him

'Come,' Margaery said leading sansa to her grandmother. 'lady Sansa it is my honor to present my grandmother the lady Olenna of house Tyrell.'

'Kiss me child ,'she said holding out her hand for Sansa to kiss. 'it is so good of you to visit me in my foolish flock of hens. Very sorry for your losses.'

'And I was sorry when I heard of Lord Renly's death. Lady Margaery said he was very gallant.' Sansa told them.

'Gallant yes,' Olena agreed, Taylor nodded in agreement eyeing her sister. 'and charming and very clean he knew how to dress and smile and somehow this gave him the notion he was fit to be king''

'And he was brave and gentle grandmother, father liked him so did Loras.' Margaery added.

'Loras is young and very good at knocking men off horses with a stick that does not make him wise as for your fat flower of a father-'

'Grandmother what will Sansa's think of us!' Margaery exclaimed.

'She might think we have some wits about us one of us at any rate.' Olenna declared "my Taylor has humor, wits and passion.'

'I do, I'm filled with passion and no where to put it.' Taylor agreed with a smug look at her sister.

'Keep your passion bottled.' Margaery told her.

'Nonsense,' Olenna said waving a hand. 'Unleash it!' Of course Olenna didn't know that it was Tywin Lannister to who captivated her mind. 'Are you going to bring us our food are we going to starve to death?' Olenna called passed them to a server. 'Here Sansa, come sit with me. We've heard some troublesome tales is there any truth to them? Has this boy mistreated you?" Sansa stayed silent. 'Has he ripped out your tongue?" Olenna questioned.

'Wouldn't that be something.' Taylor muttered bringing her glass to her lips. 'Oh Margie who would I gossip with if your tongue was gone?" Taylor mused and Margaery swatted at her.

'Joff- King Joffrey he... his grace is very fair and handsome and fit and as brave as a lion.' Sansa said nervously

'Yes all Lannister's are Lions.' Olena agreed, 'and when a Tyrell farts it smells like a rose but how kind of see how clever does he have a good heart and gentle?' Olena asked

'I'm to be his wife I only want to know what he is like.' Margaery asked innocently.

'Tell us the truth no harm will come to you.' Olena agreed.

'You can trust us dear girl.' Taylor assured. 'we only want the truth. No matter how bleak or how wonderful it might be.' She added with a knowing look.

''My father always told the truth.' Sansa remarked, Taylor could see the fear in sansa's eyes as she looked between them.

'Yes he had that reputation,' Olena told her 'and they named him trader and took his head.'

'Joffrey,' she corrected. 'Joffrey did that he promised you'd be merciful and he cut my father's head off and then he said that was mercy then he took me up on the walls maybe look at it.'

'Go on,' Margaery encouraged.

'I... I can't I never meant... My father is a traitor my brother as well I have traders blood please don't make me say anymore.' Sansa stammered.

'She's terrified grandmother just look at her.' Margaery noted

'Speak freely child we would never betray your confidence I swear it,' Olena told her and Sansa nodded

'He's a monster.' Sansa told them

'Oh that's a pity.' Taylor said pouring herself another glass.

'Please don't stop the wedding.' Sansa begged.

'Have no fear the Lord oaf of high garden is determined that Margaery should be queen, but we thank you for the truth.'