Fvcked Up (pt.2 Regret)

Short mention of r4pe.
(Dream didn't r4p3 George)

"KARL THAT'S SO MUCH SUGAR." George yelled while laughing as Karl payed for the cotton candy. The man handed Karl the huge cone with swirled sugar.

"Holy shit, that's actually kinda big." Karl let out. "Ayo, you know, that's what she said." George said and Karl's jaw dropped. "GEORGE." They both laughed and then started to search around the fair for a place to sit.

"It wouldn't surprise me if I am was at hospital by next hour." George said while having the dissolved sugar in his mouth.
"Me too." Karl said, pushing the cotton candy inside his mouth.

*ping*

George phone went off. "Oh, can you hold it for a second?" George asked and handed Karl the big cotton candy cone as Karl nodded.

2 new messages from DREAM 😴
caitibugzz is live!
2 minutes ago
I accidentally dyed my hair..
3 messages from +44785..

"Oh, it's Dream." George said. "He's calling me."

"Pick up." Karl said while licking the sugar inside his own mouth.

"George? George are you alone right now?" A voice asked

"Uhm.. no I'm not." George said while he looked at Karl. Karl shrugged back since he couldn't hear the conversation. George made a quick tilt with his head, signaling for Karl to leave for a bit. Karl nodded and walked away while still eating from the cotton candy cone. "Now I am."

"I'm sorry that I said that, I did not mean it." Dream apologized.

"Huh, what do you mean, Dream?" George asked "what did you say." George unlocked his phone and went on to messages. He saw he got three messages from an unknown phone number.

"Oh, If you don't know.. then it's better to keep it that way." Dream responded

"No, Dream, I want to know now." George said as he clicked on the contact.

"I love you, George." Dream said "I just made a mistake."

(Ⓜ️) +44785539..               | 📞 | 🎦 |  📳 |

< +44785539..
——————— ⏸

< LMFAO 😂

When George opened the conversation, the voice message immediately played.

"So.. ten, twenty, twenty-five." A random dude said, George didn't recognize the voice.

"Dream did it!" And laughter was heard after. George recognized that voice, that's Alex's.

"Dream? Wait.." George said in disbelief.

"George, no, I didn't mean it." Dream said with uneven tones in his voice "George, please, I love you."

"Well, how was it." Another unknown voice said. The voice was so much closer to the mic on the phone so George implied the person who said that was holding it.

"George, it was a mistake." Dream cried out on the phone.

"What?" Dreams voice scoffed in the message.

"Just, how was it?" The voice laughed "will you be fucking more boys after this bet?"

Bet?

"George, I wasn't in the right mind and— and it just happened, I-"

"Nah, one time thing." Dream scoffed "it's for the money."

"Damn, imagine fucking your best friend for money." Alex scoffed "And then even having one of your friends record you doing that. That's wild bro."

*1 messages from +44892..*

George ignored it and continue listening to the voice message.

*5 messages from +44892..*
*7 messages from +44387..*

What the fuck?

"George, I'm so so sorry." And George hung up without a word.

(🔴) +44387..                | 📞 | 🎦 |  📳 |

< Ur such a whore
didnt know u liked it like that ay
wanna come over and get laid

*insert *cough* pic*

so you know what your getting
;)
your moans make me so hard baby
seen

George was just speechless. He didn't know what to say. His mind felt empty and he couldn't find the right words. "I- I-.."

"Are you done yet, George? The Ferris Wheel is open again!!" Karl said. "George? Gogy? Is there something?"

George sniffed.

< you don't even reply??
hhaha
u too caught of by the pic huh?
i can drop by
3302 waterroad
seen

"What the.." he knows where George lives?

< i want to r4pe you so bad..

"George?" Karl asked but George didn't respond so Karl places both of his arms on the others shoulders.

*ping*

George cried out and started begging Karl to stop touching him. Karl was confused but quickly removed his arms. Surprisingly he didn't cause a scene in the busy fair and a lot of people where just playing games and buying stuff. "Woah, George, I'm not— what are you talking about."

*ping*

'< i want to r4pe you so bad..' Karl read of off George's phone. "George, who is that?"

"I—.. I don't know.."

Dream lied there, crying like a wuss. He assumed it was all over now. It was a bad idea to agree to the bet. He thought if he'd kiss George and George doesn't like it he can just say it's a bet. If George did, he'd tell him later on. It sounded like a great plan.

But it was truly just not.
There's was nothing Dream could do about it. He lost his boyfriend, best friend, the boy he had been having a crush on for over years, it's all gone.

And all his friends could do was laugh. Laugh at Dreams stupidity. The stupidity because he thought it'd actually would work out.

His faith was all lost.

Now there's just a random video out there from him and George. And George obviously getting called out for everything and anything, just because he's not a virgin. Because he's a bottom. Dream didn't get called out for anything except with his friends. Why? That hurts Dream even more. Why does George get all that shit over him while Dream did the same?
But George doesn't care about Dream anymore and he gets it.

He fucked up, literally.

*ping*

Dream checked his phone.

*ping*
*ping*
*ping*
*ping*
*ping*
*ping*
*ping*

He opened the school group chat again to see all the memes and stickers made of George. Not even a single one even mentioning Dream.

That hurts him the most.

Because it's all his fault.

———————

Oh no, 🙊 welp that sux/j
Tired and didn't rr this so yeah sorry