Mad.

Tommyinnit, Wilbur, Philza, Charlie and Tubbo are in the Netherlands and I live in the Netherlands. I'm mad that I can't meet them so I'll out my anger by writing a dramatic angst-shot :).

I'm actually kinda mad at myself for no rsn because I couldn't meet them and most likely never will 😫😔.

ANYWAYS HERE YA GO.

Prompt: Dream cheated on Jorge with Sampamwamdam, George had to see it with his own eyes.

TW: ANGST & SLIGHT AND VERY LIGHT SMUT AT THE START.

:D

-

Their tongues clashed against each other as they were fighting for dominance.

(Straight, I mean gay into it ikr)

Which Dream won, and explored every spot in the wet cavern of..

Sapnap.

Sapnap slightly moaned as he tugged onto Dream shirt before hearing a loud crash, something like glass breaking.

The kiss got broken off and they looked to the direction the sound was coming from.

In terror and terrific, George was standing there, A tear struck his eye from the shock, that eventually reached his heart..
He had dropped a present for Dream onto the ground, it was a glass heart, with green and blue, but now shattered in pieces.

'D-dre-eam..' George stuttered as he starts hyperventilating.

'Ge-George it's not what it looks like, look I-'

'WHy?! wHY wOUlD yOU DO ThIS.' George screamed as he was balling his eyes out.

'E-EVERYTHING WAS FINE,' George cried out 'EVERYTHING.'

'It was.' Dream said sternly as he shoved Sapnap back onto his lap.

'I eventually got tired from your nagging, clinging and FUCKING LAZINESS.' Sapnap looked Dream in the eyes, signaling him to calm down.

'I-I..WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT, YOU- YOU COULDVE TOLD ME..' George screamed as he kicked the glass present he had for Dream.

'I-..I thought you'd told him..' Sapnap said as he brushed his hand against Dreams cheek.

Dream pulls Sapnap back into a kiss..again.

George saw it and ran, ran away, tears, tears and tears.
Why would Dream do this, he could've told him. Was it his fault? I mean, Dream said he got tired of HIM, he was the problem. He was too clingy, nagging all the time and lazy.

He eventually ran and ran towards Niki's house, who was just three blocks away from their.. I mean, Dreams house.

He ran onto the porch and knocked, more like banged in the door, as if he was being chased by a murderer. As the door didn't open his knees dropped down on the porch.
He felt his knee caps scratch and bleed from the stone floor.

He had ruined his own life, once again.

Cause he wasn't good enough.

He suddenly felt the door pull open and saw Niki standing there.

'G-George, What happened?'
Niki asked as she helped George up.

'D-DREAM CH-CHEATED ON MY WITH..WITH', George tried catching his breath.

Niki pulled George into a hug
'With who, George..but you don't have to say..'

'Sap..nap..' whispered as he finally had catch his breath.

/-Part 2?-\

ISNT THE FIRST TIME DREAM CHEATED.. OKAY OKAY IM JOKING LMFAOO
😭😭😭