Killed Someone For You.

😍😍Alec Benjamin songs>
-stabbing, describing blood, mention of sa.

Dream couldn't believe it. He couldn't. He wouldn't do that. He held the pocket knife up to his face, then looked back where his best friend lied, Unconscious, most likely dead.
It was all a blur to Dream, he could never. It just happened.

"Sapnap, what the fuck." Dream said as he got closer to Sapnap. "What the fuck, you dirty piece of shit."

"Oh, Dream, he was practicing begging for it." He said with a smug smile "You should've seen it, you wouldn't resist either."

"Either? So you did fucking r@p3 him." Dream held the collar of Sapnap's white tee and pressed him against the wall.

"He was begging, moaning and he was fine, just fell asleep after."

"He was drunk, he was drunk." Dream repeated "He probably passed out because of the amount DRUGS you put into his drink."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." He said, still holding that smug smile on his face.

Dream couldn't believe the words that came out of this man's mouth. "You fucker.."

"Mhm, banged yo man." He grinned. That annoyed Dream so much he swiftly grabbed a knife out of his pocket. Sapnaps eyes widen at the sharp weapon. "Woah, woah, woah."

Dream had let all his anger out. All at once, at Sapnap. He was too much in a rage to actually realize his actions.

He just wanted to protect George.

He dropped the knife in realization.

Sapnap seemed to be opening his eyes, he was gasping for air, impossible. No, no, no. He quickly gripped the knife steadily and stabbed him again, two times in the chest. Blood seeping out of him and getting put back in as he started stabbing and crying at the same time. Till he found it enough.

He killed his best friend.

And nobody needed to know.

"George, I'm home." Dream said as he entered the living room to see George laying down on the couch while watching a show on the television.

"What took you so long?" George scoffed and whined "You just had to get popcorn."

"Oh, I met an old friend in the store." Dream answered "Just talked for a bit."

"Who was it?" George asked.

"Oh, you don't know him." Dream replied as he walked up to the microwave. He put the bag inside and set the timer to a hundred and twenty seconds.

"I'm sorry that I did this,
The blood is on my hands.
I stare at my reflection;
I don't know who I am.
Practice my confession,
In case I take the stand.
I'll say I learned my lesson,
I'll be a better man."

"Come sit lay down with meeee." George whined while making grabby hands at Dream.

"I'm packing up my things
and I'm wiping down the walls.
I'm rinsing off my clothes
and I'm walking through the halls."

Dream threw his jacked on the floor so George couldn't see the stains that were left on the leather.

"I did it all for him so I felt nothing at all.
I don't know what he'll say,
So I'll ask him when he calls."

Dream smiled and lied down on the couch next to George. George pulled Dream's arms over himself and held a fetus position.

"Would you love me more,
(Would you love me more)
If I killed someone for you?"

"Hug me back!" George said while grabbing both of Dreams hands.

"Would you hold my hand?
(Would you hold my hand?)"

He scoffed as he saw that his own hand looked so small when compared to Dream's.

"They're the same ones that I used..
When I killed someone for you."

"Do you want to watch something else? you seem a little bored." George asked.

"Would you turn me in,
(Would you turn me in).
When they say I'm on the loose?
Would you hide me when,
(Would you hide me when)
My face is on the news?"

"Dream??"

"'Cause I killed someone for you."

The microwave went off.

————

Damn, bro, that tea.
Anyways don't forget to vote and follow me >:3