Chapter 7:

-Astromi-san... Do you know what that fainting thing was? You said you were conscious the whole time, right? - he asked. 

- Yea, at least it was completely like that and as you can see from the bags under my eyes ,I don't look like someone who "healed" while being knocked out for three days. - by the time I had to realize that I should take action. Toshi was leaning against the doorframe completely shirtless, searching for my eyes. 

- What's up with you now? - he asked staring at me because if I think correctly, his eyes were already used to the darkness before mine. And oh boy, you would have been in my shoes. But what am I thinking again...

- Nothing I'm just tired. . . I've been thinking a lot, like our situation is really serious, Toshi. Sakura also seems to be looking worse and worse, it's really taking a toll on her. And for this we have to act, and I feel like we should have to get the message that would help us get out of here?  Your only plan "B" was to leave here through the border, right? Do you know anything about the message? I feel that compared to how close this city is to te center of the country, they should have moved us out a long time ago. - I stammered again and I could feel tears running down my still sleepless face. 

- Oh, as a matter of fact, Mahoro asked for the parts of everyone's phones and disassembled them to produce some residual electricity. The stock is out of battery and considering this, we must have already recieved a mesage, but since we didn't send a reply to them, they can certainly label us as "brain dead or infected" ones. - Toshi waled closer and closer painfully slowly. Pushing myself against the wall, I streched out my hand, and as I heard his footsteps on the wooden floor, I felt his hands becoming one with mine. 

- Are you afraid? Or you do this just to tease me? - he asked, leaning over me while I slowly opened my eyes staring into his deep brown eyes. I remembered well, because it is dark as ebony. As we leaned closer and closer to each other without breaking eye contact, I decided that I do it now even if it breaks the moment, then it's decided. However, our dear classmate, Keiro had a different idea. Because even though we were at the top of our story, Kiero stormed in and coughed really loudly. 

- Did I interrupt you guys? - Keiro asked us dead calm. 

Toshi still leaning towards me took my hand slowly, as my eyes pooped open, he still kept them interwined for a second then straightened up with a huge big sigh. 

- You arrived just in time. Astro woke up. Well I should go to sleep, if you guys excuse me. . - letting go of my hand and turnign around, he walked out and I'm not kidding, I heard him laying down and grab his big blanket. 

- Okay, well I shouldn't have come out according to these now. - replied Keiro as he started to make himself a coffee. I looked at him puzzled as I stood there next to him and between the weapons. I was completely incredulous at the whole situation and thought my heart would jump out of it's place. This really confused me; The arrival of Keiro as well as Toshi. 

To this end, I headed towards Keiro, who waited deathly calm until his coffee boiled, poured it into a black cup along with two sugarcube then leaned against on the cold part of the stove. He then began to drink his brew. Well I also drink it black with two sugarcubes. But his looked horribly wrong somehow. Maybe it was more blacker than I tought. 

-Astro my first question would be when you woke up and that Toshi and you. . . -he bit of the end of his sentence. Then seeing my gaze he continued. - YOU KNOW. . you and him, he. . he wanted to kiss you, right? 

- There was no mention of such thing, there was just something on my face. . -I waved and showed with my hands to make the lie more believable. 

-It's not what is important right now, but stay away from him. You're going to fall, and I'm telling you it could be a big one if you don't pay attention to the details. - he muttered and continued looking into my eyes. - Go to sleep, I'll be in charge now watching over the cameras. Tomorrow we are also going to the field. I hope you have no problem with the twin sabers.