Chapter 1:

Everything started as normal as it should. My alarm clock gone of at 5:30 in the morning and started ringing again after every ten minutes. I got bored and jumped off of my bed and I began to pick up my stuff from the other day. I choose some white shirt, I dug out a deep grey skirt from my wardrobe and I put on my blazer. I got ready and after that I sent a text to my friend whose from another class. We live in the same street and back in kindergarten she was one of my best friend.

Something got me thinking while I walked up to her house and stopped in front of her gate. My friends and I had a plan for the weekend. We wanted to sleep in our school, my friends and I, already told our parents that we'll hang out at each others house. They were so unaware, they didn't even suspect anything I swear. They're so clueless.

While I waited for Kinako, I started hearing shouting. She probably had a fight with her stepmother. That woman was cruelty for her. The blonde jumped out of her houses gate and closed right behind her. She gasped one more while she locked the door, turned around and greeted me with a side hug. We decided that we'll wait for our other friend on the way to our school so we stopped right in front of his street and Kinako decided that she'll text him to hurry up or else we're going to be late again. 

- So . . . by any chance, do you remember that I locked my door? You know I don't want the twins to escape from that bastard idiotic monster. I mean, from their mother. - she looked at me desperately.

- Yup you locked it in all probability. - and that was the last thing that I said to her there because our friend Asahi, -my current best friend Uenos boyfriend,- walked out as fast as the Shinkansen. We had to walk to our school because neither of us had any money at the moment. So we didn't have the chance to buy train tickets to our stop. Our school was nearly 2 kilometers away, so we had to hurry. Usually we'll always on time and that's because 20 minutes is enough for us to be there at school. 

We know all the shortest rout to everywhere. Actually it happened many times that we didn't had any money, so we got used to the time limit and also got to know the shortest ways to everywhere.

Today was short for both the three of us. We only had to sit in the first four classes and on the rest of the day we'll be free to do anything as long as we do that within our school gateline.    

My friendgroup and I also had another plan. We decided that we're going to help our friend Sakura. She was my other best friend back in kindergarten. She'd met this boy named Kazuo. She's still madly in love with him. 

In our friend group there was Toshinori but in short just Toshi, - who was friends with this boy. So after we're done with our classes, he called him to come here because they met such a long time ago and it would be cool if they got to meet up again. 

However things got out of hands real fast.

Kinako met up with his boyfriend Tadashi, because they won't see eachother for another week becasue his boyfriend had to work 2 towns away for a big company. So she wasn't an option for me to go home to my house with her. Even tho I have 5 more younger siblings they won't bother me when someone is over at my place 'cause they know I'll get mad and shout at them. And alone I won't go home 'cause I don't have my earphones so towards my home I won't be able to listen to my music. A people freak me out when they stare at me even tho they have no reson for it. I think I'm a decent person so there's really nothing on me to stare at. 

But I desperately needed my stuff. And if you're questioning me, why can't I grab my stuff in the morning and why couldn't I bring my stuff in the morning? That's because I'm stupid and I'm lazy as a sloth.

When we gathered everyone in front of our school, every one of us who also knew about our plan for the weekend. Toshi notified us that Kazuo is on his way and he'll be there in about 5 or max 10 minutes. Sakura was in shook, and I saw in her eyes that she was devestated.