Chapter 3:

Keiro took both of his special knives, in his hand and on the way out I tore my knife out of the alarm panel. Toshi just walked beside me, being dead calm.  According to them, he could have calmed down more or less. I appreciated him helping me inside the office. It would have been worst if it wasn't for him. 

As we walked outside into the west wing, I suddenly heard something. Keiro also heard it too, so we both reached for Toshi who wanted to go further, 'cause I suppose he couldn't heard it. He doesn't seem to have inherited any special abilities. Too bad for him. 

We both waited whoever was there, walked out of the west wing. However, to our surprise, our classmate Kinako - , whom I happen to know only as Sakura for 14 years, - she walked out with his boyfriend Tadashi by her side. 

I put my knife away and ran towards the girl and almost jumped on her neck. Just like Akira's crew, we explained the situation to them and they recieved the news in the same way as we did back then. But in the end, I didn't expect anything else from Kinako. All five of us went back to the principal's office, but by the time we got back there was chaos everywhere. 
The tension between Mahoro and Kazuo was so high that I was afraid the room would explode because of them. As I guess, in their minds, the discourse was about who would protect Sakura, putting everything aside, at any time or in any way. 

Minato was arguing with Ueno about something insignificant ( like noone is interested in any of them and one of them better leave or the other have to kick him / her out, [in addition I knew they didn't liked each other but I don't thought about them so much]) these were probably old grievances between them - , after all, in the past they used to be a couple, - and Akira was constantly took bigger and bigger breaths and he repeated that we were all going to die. Poor Asahi tried to calm him down with such a little success. 

Sakura shivered in the armchair behind Ueno while covered her ears. I could tell, it was too much for her. Just in time, when Sakura saw me and Kinako she jumped out of the chair in joy, she almost fell out of the chair facing down and in the next moment she jumped towards us with a smile on her face. 

Toshi shouted, after that everyone remained as quiet as possible. They did nothing of what I said; So I, Toshi, Keiro, Mahoro, Kazuo with Sakura, we all went out and brought everything that was like clothes in the category of found objects with us to the bottom of all five main entrances for our safety and we didn't even need all that pieces we only had to secure a few doors with them. Sakura also joined because she was afraid and was clinging to me the whole time. 

In order to do this, we went all over the school to see if there was an open window, but apart from the chemistry lab there wasn't a single window open. We all got tired a little and went back and then Minato suggested that we go to the P.E. room and get ready for tomorrow somehow. He rightly recommended it, since this month the gymnasium was full of mattresses donated by the elementary school deparment to our poor highschool. It's a good thing that we practiced on the ground this month. I bless the heavens properly for this gift I swear. 

However, the problem of our life here just began. There wasn't enough mattresses for any of us, so we decided to pair up. There was no quiestion there, I chose a dark blue one, because of my past gymnast experiences, I knew that was ticker and softer. My partner was Sakura. We had two rows and me and her were in the second and in the middle, right beside me was Toshi and Minato( jokes aside, I was surprised that he didn't choose Mahoro as his sleeping partner) on Sakuras side, there was Kazuo with non other than Akira. Across from Akira there were the two lovebirds, Ueno and her boyfriend Asahi. 
Facing Sakura's side was Mahoro and, facing my side there was Keiro who allegedly just waved towards me with a bizzare smile on his face. Ofcourse Kinako and Tadashi sat next to them on their mattress.