He's Kyoya's What?!

Kyoya Ootori x Fiancé!Male!Reader

Anime: Ouran Highschool Host Club

Requested by: -Y0SHII

     It's just another day in the host club. Hikaru and Karou doing their weird 'forbidden love' shtick. Honey charming his customers with his cuteness while eating his sweets with Mori at his side. Kyoya writing whatever in his death note looking book. Tamaki doing his princely act with the other girls, and Haruhi's just having a regular conversation with her customers. To which she somehow charms them by doing absolutely nothing.

Yup, just another day at the host club. That is until-

*CREEEEEEAK*

A loud creak of the clubs door opened.

Everyone turned their heads towards the entrance. It's almost as if no one entered through those doors before.

There at the door appeared a young man. He had (H/C) hair. Looked pretty tall and built. Definitely a person you don't want to mess with. But- what is a guy doing here? Is he going to join the host club? A guy rarely walked through those doors besides the host club themselves.

     "Who is he?"

     "I don't know he's kinda scary.."

     "Are you sure? He does look pretty handsome.."

     "I heard his name is (M/N), a third year here."

     "Is he here to join the host club? Or request a club member?"

     "Request a club member?!"

     "Don't act so surprised! It has happened before with Kasanoda-San remember?"

     Murmurs echoed through the club room. Confused and intimidated by his presence, the customers entirely lost interest to the club members.

     The host club didn't know what to do. But Tamaki, oh sweet beloved Tamaki noticed the blushing faces of his beloved customers. The prince type abruptly stood up and dashed right up to boys face.

     "Who do you think you are?! Stealing my customers like that! What's your reason for being here?" He jealously spat, dramatic tears flowing up his eyes.

     (M/N) questionably looked at him. Confused by blondes outburst, he simply asked,

     "I'm here to request for Kyoya."

.

.

.

     "EEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?!"

———————

     And just like that, (M/N) comes everyday to the host club and requests specifically for Kyoya. The club members (mostly Tamaki), have been suspicious of the sudden appearance of this new guy.