"Harry...that's a car!" I grin at his words,

"You don't miss much do you, baby?" he sputters, "Thank you, but I can't!"

"Don't you like this though?"

"Of course I do! It's beautiful, but I already have a car." And then he's looking around finding his cute little car which is not here anymore,

"I told Paul to fetch a decent price." I shrug and he frowns, "Oh my god Harry this is way too much." His words follow a roll of his eyes,

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I seriously questioned, He blinked, his mouth opening but no words came out, sighing I walked up to him before holding his wrist and walking us inside.

He was smiling when I sat down on the couch pulling him with me. Gasping out an Oh the moment I tipped him across my knees. His torso half on my left thigh and the other half on the couch his arse right under my hands, the position was so tempting.

His little dress riding up to show the line of his Lacy panties. "Why am I doing this, Louis?" I asked adjusting him a bit better,

"Because I rolled my eyes." I hummed rubbing the Lacy knickers,

"And is that polite?" A giggle left him which made me itch with the need to tame him, "No." I frowned,

"Excuse me?"

"No, alpha." I hummed, raising his dress until I'm faced with pink panties and a beautiful peachy bum. I lowered down the panties smiling to myself when I see the wetness glistening, with slow teasing movements I fondle his bum, it's so soft and round fuck.

I pulled my hand back and then smacked his arse, the sound echoing his living room, Louis gasps loud and clear but my eyes were fixed on the red imprint taking over the other wise fair skin of his round arse which jiggled, fucking jiggled!

I held back my groan of pleasure but I'm pretty sure Louis could hear my heavy intake of breathes, I pulled back and then slap his arse again rubbing the red skin with soft hands, "Welcome to my world, Miss Tomlinson." I mumble after three more slaps.

Louis whimpers resting his face on the couch as he takes the spanks, I knew he was enjoying the pain seeing how slick was running across his thighs smearing down my pants, I fondle his smooth bum before giving it a harsher smack, "You want more, baby?"

"I'm s-sorry, alpha." I smile and adjusted his pliant body until he was straddling me, tears covered his face and I held it in my hands wiping them before covering his lips with mine.

"How many did you have, baby boy?" I asks testing him, "Six, alpha."

As a reward I fondled his bruise arse making him wince and whine before wiggling my fingers to his wetness, "Aren't you such a good omega. So good." I praise noticing the way he preened under it before I was kissing him again.

I pushed my fingers inside his tightness adding another one as I stroked his insides making him tremble in my arms, My mouth was on his neck claiming what's mine as I licked his bond mark, my own throbbing with the need to have this omega's teeth, my alpha growls with feral desire when Louis as if sensing my throbbing leans to give my bond mark a tentative lick.

"Alpha!" he shrieks making me realise that I had put almost four of my fingers in his gaping hole, "Sorry sweetheart." I hoarse out sounding anything but sorry, Louis shakes his head his hips moving on their own accord almost impatiently,