Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!

Start from the beginning

The first video she posted and pranked with was Jimmy Olsen. Jimmy was in the drying room of many pictures and the whole room was covered in red light. But as Jimmy placed the picture in the water and tried to dry it off. Suddenly Leslie used her electric powers to switch the lights on. Jimmy panicked knowing the lights were suppose to be bright red, not yellow. Soon Jimmy looked at his picture that he took of Superman smiling, and it slowly disappeared. This gave Leslie to upload the video of Jimmy crying all over and wrote "# Trollin Oslen! HA HA!"

 This gave Leslie to upload the video of Jimmy crying all over and wrote "# Trollin Oslen! HA HA!"

Next, Leslie pranked another person and it was a girl name Barbi. Barbi was just walking her way to the exit door, but suddenly Leslie used her powers to make the door closed right in front of her. Since the exit door was an automatic door, Leslie could easily use it to close or open with her electric powers. Barbi got confused on the door and looked around, then by the time she went back to the exit, the door immediately closed again and Barbi's face was stuck on the door. Also, Leslie recorded all of this happening and wrote down her next video "LOL! #BARBIE@THEGATES"

 Also, Leslie recorded all of this happening and wrote down her next video "LOL! #BARBIE@THEGATES"

Soon, more subscribers started to raise a like making Leslie grin even further. Up next was a young boy name Barry Allen who was running down the halls and trying to make sure he got into class. But then suddenly Leslie used her powers to zap at Barry's butt and he was straight flying to the top of the door. Everyone all stared at this and laughed. Leslie posted the video and called it "ALLENWRECKED!" With a thumbs-down and a wretch.

 Leslie posted the video and called it "ALLENWRECKED!" With a thumbs-down and a wretch