~2~

Lucifer sat in one of the lounge chairs in his apartment. He looked around to see the whiskey and vodka bottles that surrounded him. He remembered the times he would party with his brothers and her.

He went into a trance remembering all the good memories they had together. He was saddened by his self-isolation, but it was ultimately for the better of his brothers.

He, also, still needed to recover from what happened with Akuji this morning.

Daaad!! How could you do me like that?!! Lucifer panicked and stood up, he started pacing his living room until he tripped on an old Chinese takeout box.

"Oww." He whines and rubs his arm. What is wrong with me? Hurt from tripping on a take-out box. I have really plummeted. He thought and laid face first on his soft white carpet.

"Hello, brother!"

Lucifer abruptly stood up and had his wings out. Black feathers flew around him and fell quietly on the messy floor. His eyes laid upon his brother, Gabriel.

Gabrielle's blonde hair flew around him and his light blue eyes were as shiny as ever. That sight made Lucifer's stomach reach.

"Hello, Gabrielle" Lucifer greeted back and crossed his arms. Gabrielle smiled and eyed Lucifer up and down.

"You look absolutely horrible, brother." Gabrielle points out and grins. "It's not every day the devil looks so miserable." He cracked up and Lucifer scoffed.

"The hell brought you here, Gabrielle. It's not to say hi. Did father send you to give me a message?" Lucifer asks, hoping to get this over with. Gabrielle nods and smiles.

"Father tells you that, your demon brothers are here on earth. He is, also, angered by your disregard for your position as warden of hell. His patience is running low, he won't wait long till he forces you to go back to claim your duties." Gabrielle spoke, a bit of worry surfacing in his tone.

"What. The others are on earth?!" He yells, his eyes turning bright red and making shivers run up Gabrielle's spine. "Yes. They are. Except one. Who? I am not aware. Point is, that only one demon is taking care of hell. However powerful, you know how much your brothers can take control and run things. Not long." Gabrielle nervously tells him.

"Lucifer. This is your business to take care of. But if you want my advice. Listen to father. Go back to hell and claim your throne. The girl is not worth it." Gabrielle spoke straightening his posture. He cleared his throat and looked warmly at his brother.

However, to his surprise, Lucifer threw an empty vodka bottle at him, it barely missed and smashed at the wall behind him.

"Lucifer," Gabrielle muttered in shock. Lucifer looked at him, anger bubbling within him. "She is not a girl. She is worth so much more to me than you. None of you can measure up to her. And don't ever mention her on your tongue, ever again." He growled and his hands balled into fists.

"Very well, brother," Gabriel spoke and stretched his shiny white wings. In a collection of light and white feathers, he was gone.

"That bastard," Lucifer muttered to himself as he dropped to his knees. Why do I feel exhausted? He thought before he drifted to sleep.

~•v•~

Ji walked down the street, heading for the grocery store a few blocks away. She had tears running down her face as she made her way down London's busy streets.

She was abruptly snatched away into a dark alley, while walking, however. That snapped her out of her miserable thoughts and to the huge man gripping her arm.