Power of the Wave

Start from the beginning

On another side, when we go surfing on the east side of the beach, we always find another mini group of surfers in which I always admire one guy out of all. All I got is that his surfing name is Hwa and he has wonderful red hair with an eyeliner that somehow doesn't fade.
It's always so hard to go talk to him since there are a bunch of girls behind him when he gets out of the water.

We just got out from there as I see how Hwa is being chased by that group of girls again .
"What ya staring at, buddy?" Woo surprised me from behind, that little boy knows.

I just look at him and turn around to walk back home. But he stops me. "Eyy, yeo, why don't you try to talk to hwa? He seems really nice, you know. And I've seen how you look at him, hmmm. "

He is really teasing me right now. Wooyoung is unbelievable.

"No, thank you, I don't see a chance in getting to talk to him. And even if I do, those girls are all around him. " As we talk about this, 2 girls approach us and a kinda mad mood.

"Hey you, guys," says one of the girls, pushing me away from my thoughts. "Stop staring at our Seonghwa. He feels uncomfortable when you guys stare at him like that from afar. So stop staring and get away, " said the second girl as she pushed me to the ground and was about to do it to wooyoung, but San came in the way.

"Don't touch him, or you will see," said San, glaring at the girls who just looked at him dumbfounded.

"First of all you are no one to tell not to stare at someone because yall girls are all over heels for that poor guy, he can't even walk in peace without yall chasing him around" Wooyoung stepped in front of the girls while telling them so.

"We just do it to protect him from perverts like the blondie, he deserves to eat sand," the girl said as she grabbed a hand of sand off the floor and was ready to throw it to me when someone stood in front of me, blocking the sand.

"Oh no, Hwa. Why did you do that? That wasn't meant for you, " the girl tried to apologize.

"Just get out right now. You already made it worse enough, " Hwa said, seeing the girls leave and turning to me while giving me a hand to stand up, which I couldn't reject.

"Are you guys alright? Sorry that my so named fans are a bit too 'overprotective'. It's getting annoying, " the red head said.

"It's alright dude, why don't we go surfing instead?" Asked wooyoung cuz he saw I was lost of words.

And so we all took our boards and went to the water, the weather was windy but sunny. We could see big waves coming. For wooyoung and me, it's the first time we see waves so big, but that didn't stop us.

Everyone was in the water, including San, yunho, mingi, Hwa, his two friends, hongjoong and jongho, and us. We saw how Hong and jongho started off with a big wave, which they slayed on it till the shore.

Then mingi came out to take a wave, when Wooyoung did too, and they almost collapsed, but they got to surf without a problem.

As I watched back, a big wave was coming. It was probably one of the biggest ones I had ever seen. It was scary, but I wanted to prove I had improved a lot. So I got ready to take the wave when I turned to see other surfers also wanting to get it.

Then we started to swim along the wave to get to it. That was the easy part, but as I was trying to stand on the board, I heard yellings to see in front of me another surfer. He barely passed above me on the wave, but that made me lose control and fall back to the water.

Time slowed, and I see myself falling deeper every time. The thread that's holding my feet to the board got loosened, and I start to feel that my lungs need air. My vision is getting blurry when I try to swim up, but I have no power..