She sat back abruptly and a cold breeze whispered in her ears. Her body stiffened, and blood faded away from her face, she was terrified. Terrified hearing the shower running from the washroom at the farthest corner of the room.

With a shaky hand, she covered her mouth to stop the sobbing aiming to come out her mouth. Tears again pooled her eyes and began to moisten her cheeks.

"Is he going to stay in the same room with me? Of course, he is!" Talking in her mind, Habiba looked around the room frantically as if that was the moment when she finally realized that she was actually in Hamza's room and they would be sleeping together in the same room, in the same bed from then on.

"Is he gonna force me to do something? Something...the thing that the newly wedded couples do!" Habiba clutched her left-hand so tight in the subconscious state that she didn't realize she was bruising her hand.

It was a bad habit she adopted since childhood whenever she became anxious and nervous. Briskly her head turned towards the washroom when she hear it opening and her eyes opened much wider than before seeing him half naked, in just short pants.

Taking a look shower when hamza came out he saw his newly wedded wife turning towards him all of a sudden. His hands stopped wiping his hair on the towel. If it was any other moment he would have smirked seeing his wife ogling at him. But that time he saw something else in her eyes, she was extremely horrified and he knew exactly what the reason was for that. He left from that place to his ensuite closet and wearing a black t-shirt he returned with a new folded towel in hand.

Habiba finally breathed out that she was holding since the moment she saw him in that state. She again saw him coming back into the room, her eyes followed him every step and she in wide eyes began to move back towards the bed as she saw him coming closer to her.

"Go, fresh up." Habiba was shocked.

She was shocked to hear his soft voice that she never thought that she would hear in life. She couldn't ever think that this rough man standing before her could speak that softly.

"My ears are blessed." Babbling this rubbish stuff she forgot to take the towel from his extended hand.

She was brought back to the moment when noticing the famous devilish smirk of his forming slowly. Blushing for her shameless ogling at him she snatched the towel from him and ran to the bathroom.

Hamza closed his eyes dazed when the fragrance of her hit his nostrils while she sprinted away just beside him. The melodious sound of her bangles was echoing around the walls that were very much new to him and unfamiliar to his dark surroundings.

"Where's my bag?" Her whisper brought him back to reality so he opened his eyes to see her standing before him, her frightened dark deep black orbs shaking a little to meet up with his eyes.

Lossing the battle of eye contact she lowered his eyes and bit her lips, and curled toes of her drawing nothing in particular as to divert her attention from the smirking giant in front of her.

Hamza smirked gazing at his little bride becoming scared and shy in front of him. The dominating nature of the big man sparked inside.

Casting one last glance at her Hamza left from there to his closet and came back again with a new t-shirt and short pants in his hand. Handing her his clothes he went back to the bed and eased his body, not wasting a second. Habiba became baffled at his doings and looked at him, frowned.

"As you can there's no bag of yours in the room, put on these and sleep," Hamza said laying on the.

Habiba's blood boiled in anger. Throwing some glares at him she marched towards the door and was just about to open the door but stopped hearing the annoying mocking voice of her husband.

"The new bride going out of the room in the middle of the night in search of her clothes. Uh oh, not a good way to face her in-laws." He mocked which made her irked her even more.

Striding towards him at a fine speed she threw his clothes in his face fiercely and strode away from him to the washroom, a hearty laughing of Hamza reverberating in the background nonetheless she wasn't in the mood to give attention to the fact that that was the very first time she heard him genuinely laughing.

Unhooking all the safety pins Habiba loosened the saree a little. She started to remove the bangles, earrings,s and all the jewelry she had on and left them there beside the sink. She freshened up and did her ablution and that's when she felt relaxed and had the need of laying on the bed badly. She was tired to process any more thoughts that were forming in her mind. She had to relax her exhausted body that moment as soon as she could.

Coming near to the bed, Habiba felt like she would cry in a second. She sighed looking at the scene in front of her. Hamza there was sleeping in the middle of the bed taking most of the places of it with his huge body and his son was sleeping peacefully on his bare chest, the arms of his baba protecting him as if to not slip from his chest. His peaceful sleep would be disturbed then.

Habiba became jealous straight away and frowned at him, throwing countless glares at the man.

"You married me for your son, right? Then share this bed with your son. I'm not gonna sleep there." Talking to herself, Habiba took one of the pillows from the bed and looked at his husband whose eyes were closed she didn't know if he was sleeping or not and she didn't care less.

On the couch placed at the window side of the room, Habiba relaxed her body shifting on her right and showing her backside towards the bed.

She felt odd to sleep not having the small hand of Zayn cuddling her. Looking back at them once she saw both of them sleeping peacefully. She sighed and closed her eyes to tirednness. It was a bit uncomfortable to sleep in a heavy saree as she wasn't used to that but her tiredness took over all of the uneasiness.

It was a full moon night. A gentle wind was touching the curtains of the room, making them dance. On this peaceful night, one tired eye couldn't sleep a bit the whole time.

Habiba was sleeping soundly. A touch of the rough hand on her bare belly down the blouse made her terrified in his sleeping state too. Her eyes shot open and she in a flip turned towards the culprit and was about to shout but failed as Hamza covered her mouth and hovered over her leaving his body on his fragile one.

Habiba was shaking and breathing too fast that her chest heaved up and down speedily and that's when she noticed that the anchal (fringe) of her saree wasn't in its place making it easier for him to view her bosom.

She tried to control her fast breathing as in every breath her bosom was touching his chest when he came closer. Fear cripples inside her and tears pooled in her eyes cause of her vulnerable state. She was trying to make a sound through the covered mouth but no sound was coming out of her mouth. Her toes curled, body frozened to observe his drunk eyes intoxicated in her. Her eyes widened more than before seeing him close the small distance they had between them.

And at last, the tears flowed beside her face as she closed her eyes feeling him nudging his head in the crook of her shoulder.

Hamza kissed the mole on her beauty one so softly as if his mere touch would break her fragile body. Only if he knew, scarcely if he had an ounce of the idea of the volcano he made inside her.

_______________________________

Heyy!! My beautiful people. How have you been?

Hope you guys didn't forget me lol. It's been a long time I know. And sorry for this chapter lol I don't know what rubbish I've written in this short time. I'm so sorry for that.

Hope you guys will still support me In sha Allah. Stay safe, stay blessed. Remember me and my parents in your duas.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu <3