Ha...that bastard child really thought he could evade my Disruption cube. Let him stay sealed in there while I get chakra to finish him off. Right when I reached one of my all sudden I hear "Sage Art: Extreme Decapitating Airwaves" my vessel's ears were damaged, bleeding from an unknown attack. How that bastard shouldn't be able to escape due that extensive attack my sensory skills an my vessel's sense were in disarray. I heard a muffled sound something about gates opening, I don't what was going on but I knew I needed to get to the ten-tails. My chakra sensing came back right when I 9 feet away from the ten-tails. Suddenly I was implaled with what seems to be a bone which looked liked it was covered red lightning lines or better yet cracks of lava, which was connected, to the person I hate the most. That when I knew I had to revive now or I would die with this body.

Kusho Pov

What Isshiki didn't know was what he crushed was a clone. I actually made two clone before I followed Isshiki to his pocket dimension. One to reverse summon me an my captured foe, to the prison I made. The second to distract Isshiki while go take his other ten-tails. As I made it to the Ten-tails I realized, I never figured out how to go about transporting the bijū.

{Do not fret kusho, just place your hand in front of the Bijū}

So I did what the system said and suddenly, I had a god tree seed in my hand. Ahh, so now I can put it in my inventory. After I did this I rushed towards Isshiki an started the justu I learned "Sage Art: Extreme Decapitating Airwaves". Isshiki was disoriented so I started opening up the eight gates. "Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon) open, Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon) open, Gate of Life (生門, Seimon) open, Gate of Pain (傷門, Shōmon) open, Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon) open, Gate of View (景門 , Keimon) open, Gate of Wonder (驚門, Kyōmon) open, Gate of Death (死門, Shimon) open!!"

I used Tomogoroshi no Haikotsu to pierce Jigen in the heart forcing Isshiki to revive. Steam, mist started coming off jigen's crumbling an bleeding body I jumped back an started gathering natural energy and chakra to prepare for sealing. My adamantine chains were sent to wrap him up. when suddenly Isshiki in his revived form shot to the sky evading my chains. This surprised me how fast his reaction time increased. All a sudden I saw myriads of special black rods rush towards me using the the Tenseigan I used its Chakra mode to repel some of these. "Die for me you abomination" as the attack was ongoing I used a Blood release to stop all attacks into hold him in place. While this to happen a rod practically grazed me, but I knew I couldn't stop I made some shadow clones to start the entrapment process. One clone reinforced Isshiki one place with adamantine chains while the other two open the Shiroi jōka potto to suck him in the pot.

As I dispelled the clones and put the Shiroi jōka potto in my inventory. while I went to convert another ten-tails into a god tree seed. After that I reversed summoned myself to the prison I made to reinforce his imprisonment with extra seals. Afterwards I decided to go home and recover.

Stats

Name: Kusho Otsutsuki

Race:Half Otsutsuki, Half Human

Age:24

Bio: Younger Brother of Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki, Son of Kaguya Otsutsuki & A dead human lord.

Class:Swordsman

HP:80%

Chakra:2500/3050

STR:800

AGI:815

ENDU:785

VIT:620

INT:785