Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!

Start from the beginning

Ben: Way ahead of ya!

You and Ben both transformed into another aliens. Ben transformed into Astrodactyl and you turned into NRG. You quickly went to the Galvan ship along with Babs, Diana, and Rook, since they can't fly. Soon, you and your friends went up to the meteor to set up the air defense along with Azmuth. Soon the entire Galvan released the main cannon defense to defend their home. You used radioactive vison to blast away the rocks, along with Rook using his blaster and Babs using explosion. Karen used her stingers and Diana used her lasso to drop the rocks away from the city. Zatanna and Jessica both used their range attacks to blow them away and Kara used her heat vision and super fist to destroy each one. You then saw a huge one coming by and released a huge blast along with Ben doing the same and with Kara's heat vision, Zatanna's magic, Jessica's blaster, Babs' explosion, Karen's stinger, Diana's lasso on a rock, and Rook's blaster. Destorying that huge meteor. Suddenly the rock formed onto anything technology like the cage and including a galvan solider who lose its wings and falling into the ground. But Kara saved him and put it near the ship.

(Y/n): Those rocks, they aren't rocks.

Ben: Yeah, and they are growing red and bigger *Sees the rock molding*

Kara: What is this? Goop meteor or something?

Azmuth: Malware. He's been scattered over half the planet by now.

 He's been scattered over half the planet by now

(Y/n): *Sarcastically* Wonderful. It's raining psychopaths.

Jessica: Not to mention how long will it last forever!

(Y/n): well, any ideas?

You and your friend watched all the parts of Malware raining down on Galvan prime knowing that whole situation just got deadly. Meanwhile at Earth, Max was doing some paper work along with someone arguing with him which was Pakmar.

Pakmar: Pakmar demands satisfaction!! Pakmar demands restitution!!! Pakmar demands . . . AN APOLOGY!!! *Points at Max* YOU, colorful shirt man, you are related to that . . menace, that hooligan, that qwezot in Pakmar's marflarb!!! Including the number two!

Max Tennyson: Uh, you must mean Ben and (Y/n).

Pakmar: The two yes! You know what those two scoundrel has did?

Max Tennyson: Now, Mr. Pakmar, I'm sure Ben and (Y/n) have their reason.

Pakmar: Pakmar is but a simple merchant, trying to provide for his wife and...487 children. But Ben Tennyson and (Y/n) (L/n). makes this impossible!

Max Tennyson: *Sigh* Find Ben and (Y/n) and get them both in here now. *Talking to the Plumber*

Plumber: *Types in the computer* I'm not seeing Ben Tennyson or (Y/n) (L/n). anywhere in this sector, Magister.

Max Tennyson: Let me see that. *Gets serious and looks into the computer*

Plumber: I can run the scans again.