࣪ ˖⊹Chapter 14⊹ ࣪ ˖

Y/n's POV

I looked at him deeply as I blew out my birthday candles. He was cheering and celebrating with me, maybe this is what it would feel like if Min-hyun had shown up that night. "Thank you Jeonghan for remembering my favorite day and spending it with me." I smiled at him as he stood up and held my hand as he offered me to dance with him, I too stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. As our bodies swayed to the music, everything felt calm. The music was playing, my body swaying in sync with Jeonghan's as I danced the night away.

We finished dancing and we left the restaurant. The night was perfect, it was! Me and Jeonghan were walking and strolling around the park and then fireworks were fired and it was beautiful. I looked at the night sky filled with colorful fireworks being shot up in the sky. As Jeonghan looked at me, cupped my cheeks, and gave me the sweetest kiss as he pulled me closer by holding my waist. I kissed him back as I pecked his cheeks right after our blissful kiss.

As we walked through the park with the fireworks behind us and it was perfect. When rain started pouring down. We quickly sought shelter with a nearby closed store which had a patio with a roof covering it. We sat down on the steps of the patio and admired the rain, I relaxed my head on Jeonghan's shoulder and it felt so comforting.

This is the best day ever, then Jeonghan stood up and walked on the road with the rain pouring onto him. "What are you doing? You'll get cold!" I raised my voice as I tried to pull his arm to bring him back to the patio.

"No! I have something to tell you Y/n! I know that I'm supposed to be waiting for you until you are ready to date me but I can't stop my heart from saying that I love you and that I want to be your boyfriend. I love you Y/n. With all my heart, I will stand in the rain until you give me an answer." He shouted as I was standing still. Speechless.

"If I say yes, can you come back here?" I asked as I stepped out of the patio and went to him. He nodded in response.

"Yoon Jeonghan! Yes! I will be your girlfriend." I said yes as I smiled at him. He suddenly kissed me and I kissed him as the rain didn't stop us. I felt out of this world, my heart was beating so fast, my lips were claimed by him. Everything had stopped it felt like the world stopped. After that, we went back to my apartment and we had a blissful night together.

Jeonghan's POV

I woke up with an alarm ringing from my phone, it was my alarm. I was laying down on Y/n's bed hugging her, I didn't want to get up because I was still tired but it started to bother me then I stood up and stopped my alarm. I fully opened my eyes and recalled the moments of last night. Last night was amazing, it was like a dream. A very real dream. I picked up my clothes from the floor and went out. Then I was startled by all the seventeen members singing 'Happy Birthday' but immediately stopped after they saw me. "What are you guys doing here?!" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows as I closed the bedroom door and led them to the living room for a proper conversation.

"Wait! Why are you here?" Seungcheol asked back still not answering me. I was panicking and formulating a plan to tell a lie.

"Uh-I was tired so I stayed over. Don't worry we didn't do anything!" I explained as I thought of many reasons for things I could've said that sounded better but I was nervous and I ended up stuttering.

"Alright, we just wanted to surprise Y/n for her birthday today," Seungcheol explained as He went to open the bedroom door. I quickly blocked the way to the bedroom door.

"WAIT! I'll just get my phone guys! I'll just wake Y/n up too." I exclaimed as I quickly went in and locked the door. I sighed in relief and went to Y/n's nightstand to find my phone.

Then I heard noises but it was Y/n waking up and stretching her arms. "Jeonghan!" She opened her arms signaling me to hug which I did. I pat her back slowly and kissed her cheek before letting go. "Thank you for last night." She said as she kissed me slowly. I kissed her back but stopped her hands from roaming around my shoulder.

She looked confused but I fixed myself and went to get some clothes for her from her closet. "Jeonghan? Why are you going through my closet?" She asked as she grabbed her bedroom robe and walked towards me.

"Uh, look the members came here and they can't know we you know." I explained but I didn't want to spoil the surprise for her. Then I looked through her closet but I didn't know what to choose because there is so many. I grabbed a random shirt and jeans but they didn't match which made me stressed.

"Oh, right. Well, let me choose my own clothes because you are grabbing mixed-matched clothes." She chuckled at my red face, she took back the clothes I grabbed and put them back into her closet. She left me a small kiss on my lips before I left the room.

I left the room and all the members were staring at me weirdly. Some had smirks on their face, some were happy and one was angry. Which made the situation awkward but Y/n went out and we all sang her happy birthday and Seungcheol grabbed the cake from the kitchen carried it over to Y/n for her to blow.

"Thank you guys so much!!" She thanked everyone as she hugged everyone one by one. I was smiling brightly but I went over to the kitchen and brewed some coffee for everyone. I needed some because I barely got any sleep. Then all the members started talking with Y/n and some joined me in the kitchen finding snacks to eat.

"Hyung, your shirt is inside out." Seokmin pointed out as I widened my eyes and rushed to the bathroom to fix my clothes.

𓍢ִ໋🌷֒✧ ༘ ⋆。♡Time skip𓍢ִ໋🌷֒✧ ༘ ⋆。♡

Me and Y/n were sitting down on the couch watching 500 Days of Summer. We were leaning on each other's shoulders and it was nice, we had a bucket of popcorn and a strawberry matcha milkshake that we ordered and we were sharing straws. Honestly, last night was magical I have never felt anything like that before. She truly took my heart. I'm so head over heels for her. I loved her small reactions to the movie, she was so immersed in the movie that I didn't even bother to watch the screen but I could look at her all day.