„-Chapter 2-„

Y/n's POV

I hung up my phone and put it back in my bag, and went into the apartment building. I went in the elevator and while waiting for the elevator to 'ding'. I scrolled through my phone and messaged my brother that I had arrived and that I was in the elevator.

I also messaged my boyfriend Min-hyun that I had arrived and that I could visit him while I was here because he was also staying in Seoul to visit his family. The elevator made a 'ding' and got out of the elevator.

I went to search for the apartment and found it. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. Then I heard a loud thud through the door which made me confused but my brother opened the door. When I saw him, a smile crept up on my face. I hugged him tightly. "Well, hello to you my dear sister!" He said feeling like he's a gentleman. I let go of the hug and he helped me with my luggage.
His dorm was huge like a penthouse, it was HUGE, modern, and beautiful and there was even a wall dedicated to him and the other members. There was a storage room just for gifts and merch. Damn, now I know why he hasn't been answering mom's calls, he's been busy. Then, he showed me my room which was pretty. It had two beds which I didn't mind because the dorm seems like my brother only lives in it. But there was some stuff like legos and men's clothing which made me wonder. There were drawers, two closets and that's pretty much it. And the bathroom is in front of the room which is cool. 

I lay on the bed because I was tired from driving while scrolling through social media, I got a notification from Min-hyun. His message was that I didn't need to visit because it was just a short visit and that he'd be leaving soon after, after looking at his message I closed my phone. I was a bit hungry so I went out of my room and went to look in the kitchen. Then I heard the front door getting opened, I didn't really mind because it might've been my brother. And went on with my business, I saw an unopened ice cream bucket so I helped myself and went to eat it in the living room.
Then I heard the voices of people, I panicked because my brother invited people over?! I was really panicking, I put the lid back on the ice cream swiftly and cleaned myself. Then as I close the refrigerator door. I saw a group of men looking confused and I screamed like 5 year old. Then my older brother came to me. "Hyung? I thought we weren't allowed to date?" The hamster-looking guy asked my brother. 

"Kwon Soonyoung! This is my sister!!" My brother said in anger. "Also, you guys were supposed call that you were here!! I told you guys that my sister will be here!" He added.

"Well... We forgot that we have a guest."The guy that seems foreign replied to my brother. "Whatever, it's fine. Guys, this is my sister. Choi Y/n!!" My brother introduced me to his members. They went into shock and were amazed by me which made me a little uncomfortable but flattered.

"Hi guys! I'm Y/n. Please, don't feel uncomfortable if you're around me. It's fine, I also didn't expected to be living with a bunch of men whom I don't know. And no worries because I have a boyfriend. And if any of you have an injury, I am a licensed nurse!!" I said with a bright smile.

"Well, we should introduce ourselves right guys?" The hamster looking guy suggested as the members nodded in response.
"I'm Soonyoung but please call me hoshi!!🐯" "I'm dk!!☀" "Hi, Minghao. ^_^" "Mingyu here!♡" "Joshua!✰" "Jun!︵‿︵" "Woozi⁂" "Wonwoo✬" "I'm Seungkwan!ཻུ♡" "Vernon!✪" "And they saved the best for last!! I'm Dino!❤"

"It was nice meeting all of you!! I'll make sure to memorise your names!!" I said chuckling as they were ALOT as in ALOT They're so handsome!! Y/n get a hold of yourself because you have a boyfriend, stay loyal!!

But I have to get used to it. I went back to my room after that wonderful introduction. I wanted to use the bathroom but It was locked. I knocked to see if there was a person but no one answered. Haha! I remember once my older brother locked the bathroom door and no one was able to use the bathroom for hours but my dad had to break down the door because we didn't have any keys. I laughed at the sudden memory of that moment. I kept knocking and still nothing, I can't hold this!! I shouldn't have eaten that ice cream bucket. Then a man came out of the bathroom. WITH ONLY A TOWEL ON HIS WAIST!! BUT HOT DAMN!! I looked up to bottom like I don't know if I should be screaming because their is a random shirtless man I don't know or I should be screaming because he looks like greek god and he even looks better than me. I decided to scream with both. Then he also screamed. Our loud voices caught the attention of many in the house. Then my older brother ran to me swiftly.

"YOON JEONGHAN!! GET DRESSED YOU PERV!" He shouted at this 'jeonghan' guy then jeonghan walked off to MY ROOM?!

"Brother! Why did he just go in my room?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed and I personally felt confused by everything.

"Ohhh.. I forgot to mention that Jeonghan is your roommate.." He slowly said as I felt surprised, shocked by everything.

"WHAT?!"