Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): That sounds.. nice.

(M/n): Indeed.

(Y/n): You know mom, come to think of it, I never got to ask, but what was you and Dad's life back then?

(M/n): Oh.. that? Heheh, well that's a long story. There are a lot of things that your father and I did back then, so many good times.. and you know.. well the usually.

(Y/n): OH okay.. If it's something you don't want to talk about it. I can understand mom.

(M/n): *Smiles* It's alright. You'll learn that romance can be lovely, unless you find what's in your heart. Those were the lovely lessons that I learned from your father.

(Y/n): Wait..really?!

(M/n): Mmhmm..! Indeed it is!

(Y/n): Oh.. that's cool Mom.. but.. I'm.. getting a bit sleepy.

(M/n): Well, it is almost midnight, get some rest okay?

(Y/n): Yes Mom.

You went to bed after helping your mother with the garden. You finally went to bed and looked around and your watch that was still attach to your arm. But just before you can fall asleep, you got a phone call ringing. You pick up the phone and you see someone was calling you.

(Y/n): Hmm? Who can that be?

You open the phone and press the green button to answer.

(Y/n): Hello? Who's calling?

Babs: Hey (Y/n)! IT's me..!

(Y/n): Babs?

Babs: Yeah, who else?

(Y/n): Er... okay. What is it Babs, another emergency call for the team? If it is.. who is it? MR. Freeze? Poison Ivy? Any bad guy out there of bank robbery? Another Monster willing to blow up the city? Just.. who?

Babs: Well, as much as I want to talk about who it is..! It's not that.

(Y/n): Oh.. then what is it?

Babs: Well, you see.. me and Zatanna were thinking that since we are getting along well to team. And plus, we could use a break for once. So, How about we can have a super awesome sleepover!

(Y/n): Sleepover? As in.. like a sleepover to tell stories and stuff?

Babs: Yep! Epic good stories and it's at my house! My Dad gave me permission to do it so. Right now, I asked the girls to see if they are interested in it and they said yes. And like I said, we need to spend more time than just fighting crime as a team.

(Y/n): Hmm.. that doesn't sound bad. And besides, I'm pretty much done with my chores and homework.

Babs: See, so.. are you in?

(Y/n): Sure, count me in. But.. when should I come?

Babs: According to my time estimation. Come here tonight at probably 6:30 or after school. Don't be late.

(Y/n): Sure, you got it. Let me get my Sleeping stuff when I get home.

Babs: Perfect! And um.. can you make sure to call Ben and Rook too. I want them to be in this sleepover!

(Y/n): Okay I will. But why haven't you called them too?

Babs: Sorry, you see I usually call everyone, but my calling alarm was only designed to contact the girls and also I only designed an emergency call just for you. I didn't get any phone call from Rook and Ben, which eventually I will work on after a few weeks.

(Y/n): Alright, I understand, I'll call them right away!

Babs: Perfect, just make you are there with the boys! We're going to have the best sleepover yet!