𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I'm so happy to see you. Would you want something to drink?" Jane inquired while Dyanne gave her a constant deathly glare.

"I'd love to more than anything else but I have to get back." He apologised sincerely.

"No no I understand." The girl rubbed her hands while looking elsewhere.

"Did you receive the flowers I sent to your address?" Mingyu asked making her think for a second and then she parted her lips.

"Oh so that was you??" She silently gasped but Dyanne wasn't buying any of it.

"She doesn't even like roses." Dyanne spoke under her breath.

"Are you saying something to me?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow in her direction and she replied with a fake smile while shaking her head to the sides.

"It's nice running into you. I hope we get a chance to meet soon." The man shook her hand and she took it with a sincere smile.

"So you've already started cheating on Jay?" Dyanne looked at her friend with displeased eyes once the man left.

"What are you even talking about?" Jane pursed her lips in response.

▪︎♡▪︎

Jane decided to take a bath after a long tiring day, she sighed in relief after feeling the soothing warmth of the water in the tub.

She leaned down a bit more relaxing all the muscles in her body while closing her eyes.

It was around 1:47 a.m. and Dyanne was asleep. She reached for her phone that was placed aside and decided to check twitter.

She smiled when she found out the movie poster that got released yesterday was trending number one.
She opened the hashtag to see a ton of posts by fans congratulating her and celebrating the teaser.

"Seokjin and Jane make such a great couple. I ship..." She read one of the tweets and silently giggled at the words.

'Yes obviously. They're a match made in heaven.'
She typed through her burner account while trying to contain her laughter.

'wow i cant believe this....jane just keeps on getting hotter and hotter by the day.'
She read another post.

'jane it's cold. please cover yourself.'
one of the comments said and she stretched her lips in a thin line.

'exactly!! she needs to stop showing so much skin!'
She replied to the comment and smiled while waiting for some replies as she scrolled ahead.

'why do u care?'

'no one asked for your opinion.'
A bunch of replies came rushing and she grinned feeling protected since some people cared for her.

While scrolling down her eyes landed on a quite upsetting comment that wiped the smile off her face and she froze there for a minute.

'there are two things similar in jane and pørn actresses, both are bad at acting and get paid for showing their bodies.'