3.2 ・゜゜・.

"It's on the suitcase, Ronald!"

The group of four strolled back to The Leaky Cauldron, where they would spend the night, after a long day of exploring Diagon Alley.

When they arrived, Mrs. Weasley greeted Y/N and Harry by embracing them in a bear hug.

The Weasley family, Hermione, Harry, and Y/N were seated at three large tables which had been shoved together in the room's centre.

While they awaited the arrival of some of the other Weasleys, the quartet took their seats.

When Fred and George walked in, Ron was preoccupied with showing Harry a photo of his trip to Egypt that had been featured on the cover of the Daily Prophet.

"You're not showing people that picture again, Ron?" Fred wondered.

"No!" With his ears turning hot red, Ron answered. When he was ashamed, his ears had a tendency to do that.

The twins sat down in their seats.

"Harry, Y/N, how are you doing?" George asked.

Before they could respond, Percy showed up at the foot of the staircase and began polishing a badge. He looked up slowly and acknowledged Harry and Y/N.

He approached them with confidence and shook both of their hands.

"How are you today, Harry, Y/N? I haven't seen you in a while; after all, I've just been appointed to head boy!" Percy exclaimed.

The badge made more sense now.

Fred and George grinned at one another before standing up and extending their hands to everyone.

"How are you doing today, Y/N?" Fred gave her a mocking handshake.

"Oh, Hermione, I haven't seen you in a while because I've been so busy with my head boy responsibilities!" George shook Hermione's hand and laughed as well.

"Boys, enough already!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

"I must return to polishing my head boy badge, I'm very sorry, Mum!" Fred replied as he shook his mother's hand, Percy still glaring at him.

"Enough!" Mrs. Weasley emphasised.

Everyone left the dining area after finishing their meals, apart from Mr. and Mrs. Weasley who assisted in returning the tables back to their initial places.

Harry and Y/N heard two voices arguing as they reached the top the stairs.

"Perce, I haven't taken it; all I'm searching for is Scabber's rat tonic." Ron uttered.

"Ron, I'm telling you, it was on my nightstand! Until we find my badge, we won't be leaving." Percy retorted.

Ron raised an eyebrow at Harry and Y/N.

"I must have put it under the dinner table."

"Don't worry; I'll go grab it," said Harry.

Because she had nothing better to do, Y/N followed Harry as he strolled down the hallway. When they reached the top of the staircase, they overheard another agitated pair of voices. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

Mrs. Weasley shouted in a low voice, "Arthur, you can't say a word to him.

"Molly, he has to know!" Mr. Weasley picked up again.

"He is too young to understand, I'm afraid. The ministry is keeping this from him for a clear reason!"

"Molly, he's not too young; the Ministry doesn't know what they're talking about! Harry has the right to know the reason Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban. To track him down and murder him."

Harry and Y/N were stunned by this for a short while before deciding to go for their bedrooms.

"Have you got my rat tonic?" Ron asked.

"Oh, no. Sorry!" Harry shook off.

Ron gave them a puzzled expression.

"Ron, help me look!" Percy said in an agitated tone.

Right on cue, Fred and George passed by.

"We've got it," George said, "Changed the writing on it!"

"It now says 'Bighead Boy'!" Fred continued.

Harry and Y/N pretended to laugh before continuing to walk down the hallway.

"Are you alright, Harry?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, just a bit..." he replied.

"Yeah, I would be too.... Goodnight." She gave him a swift hug while grinning.

"Goodnight Y/N!" He returned the smile and entered his room.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Mrs. Weasley hurried everyone into the rental cars the following morning so they wouldn't miss the train. The conversation Y/N overheard last night kept her from getting to sleep, and it appeared that Harry had faced the same problem. As she dragged her suitcase down the rickety, old steps, she smiled at him.

The group crammed into the two rental cars and drove in peace and quiet until they arrived at Kings Cross station. One of the suitcases opened when Mr. Weasley removed it from the car's trunk, letting off a burst of fireworks. The driver didn't ask any questions, but he did appear baffled and irritated. Mr. Weasley scolded the twins for carrying the fireworks when they were certain the driver couldn't hear them, then they went through the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

Once everyone was through, Mr Weasley turned to Harry.

"Can I have a quick word, Harry?"

While Mrs. Weasley provided sandwiches, Mr. Weasley and Harry dispersed from the group. "No, it is not corned beef, Ron!"

"I feel like this is the right thing to do." Mr. Weasley began.

"I know, Mr Weasley," Harry continued, "I overheard you and Mrs Weasley talking last night, sorry."

"Oh, well in that case, promise me one thing."

"Harry, hurry up—you're going to miss the train!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

The doors of the train were starting to close.

"Promise me you won't go looking for Black." stated Mr. Weasley.

"Why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?" Harry clarified.

"Harry!" Mrs Weasley exclaimed.

Before Mrs. Weasley's anxiety got worse, Harry boarded the train and he and his friends started to search for an empty compartment.

The only compartment that was nearly unoccupied had a middle-aged man asleep inside it. They chose to enter nevertheless.

"Who do reckon that is?" asked Ron.

"Professor R.J Lupin." Hermione nodded.

"Do you know everything? How is it she knows everything?" Ron questioned in shock.

"It's on the suitcase, Ronald!"

"Oh."

"Do you think he's actually sleeping?" asked Harry, gesturing in Lupin's direction.

"Seems to be." said Y/N.

Harry replied as he closed the compartment door, "Good, I have something to tell you all."