"Back off." She snaps pushing him away, he barely budges and takes only two steps back.

"Who the hell are you?" She asks crossing her arms and shifting her weight to one leg. "Oh. I am a demon." The man speaks and another comes from behind him.

"What's the hold-up, bro?" A ginger-haired man comes from behind the 'demon'. Amythest's eyes examine the little woman standing in front of the demon.

"A demon?" Ji mocks, "What? Are you? What is this? The 7th season of Lucifer?" Ji mused with a smirk.

"No a real demon. That is my brother. We are actually looking for him. My name is Mason." The blonde guy speaks.

"The fuck." Ji rolls her eyes and pushes him. "Let me through." She says making her way outside. "Motherfucking delusions." She curses under her breath. A strong hand grips her arm and holds her in place.

"No need to use violence with this little cutie, Tanner." Another guy spoke and Ji felt like dying.

She glared at the person gripping her arm and gritting her teeth. Tanner has blonde hair and dark green eyes.

She then turned to the other person. Rose gold hair and amber eyes. "Can you let go?" She mutters and he does.

She scoffs and walks away. "We are sorry for her" Kylie explains, approaching the men.

"Oh. No problem. She seemed angry." The Auburn-haired man says, with a smile. "We are all brothers. I am Beel. This is Mason." He introduced the platinum hair man.

"Tanner." He points at the green-eyed man, and he gives an angry smile. "Asmo." He points at the rose gold hair man, he smiles and waves.

"Levi." He points at another guy hiding behind Mason. One nobody had seen yet. He came out from behind Mason and brushed away his dark brown hair.

"H-hello?" He said but it sound more like a question than a greeting. "There's also my twin brother Bel. He is not coming today, however." Beel spoke with a nervous rub to the back of his neck.

"I am Kylie. The little brat that just walked off is Akuji-" Kylie got cut off by Beel grabbing her collar and almost lifting her in the air. "Akuji?" He asks.

She gives a quick nod and he lets go. "I am sorry. The name just rang a bell." He apologizes and all the others still have surprised looks on their faces.

"Do all of you know Akuji? That's rare." Kylie shrugged still shivering from the forceful grip of Beel.

"Yea, an old relative of ours is named Akuji. It is a rare name." Beel explained.

"That's cool. Let me introduce you to the class." Kylie grinned and proceeded with doing as she said. All the class introduced themselves to the guys and even started small conversations with each.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I never knew humans can be so adorable! But of course not as adorable as me." Asmo exclaims some raised their eyebrows, and others smiled in confusion.

"Humans?" Kylie is the one to say a word.

___________________

This meat is expensive. How are people supposed to buy it with their small salaries? Lucifer thought, checking out the packaged meat. He shrugged and put it in his basket.

"Hey. Can you guide me to the milk?" Lucifer asks an employee. The young man eyes him with a bit of concern and nods with a forced smile. "There sir." He points in the direction of the milk. Lucifer nods and mumbles a quick thanks.