Clash Of The Mutanimals

Tiger Claw growled as he stepped out of the shadows.
"The Falchi twins, punctual as ever."
"Tiger Claw." One of the men said, TC lowered his gaze at the case one of the men was holding.
"I believe that belongs to me."
"You ain't taking the merchandise without forking over our loot." One of the men said, Tiger Claw put the case down and pushed it with his foot before the men tossed their case to him.
"This had better be worth the price. You don't want to disappoint him." Tiger Claw spoke as a giant turtle jumped in front of them.
"The infamous Slash, not very stealthy for a ninja."
"What I lack in stealth, I make up for in friends." Slash said "Meet the Mighty Mutanimals."
"More freaks?"
"Blast them!" The Falchi twins spoke as the mutanimals began to attack.
"Hold still, you sneaky little Ugh!" Slash tried to fight Tiger Claw, but he beat him easily.
"Ah! Biff, get in the car!" The twins got into the car.
"Get this thing moving. Go, go, go!" They escaped.

"Feel the feathered wrath of Pigeon Pete!" He attacked TC, but he grabbed him ant hit him against one of the containers that was on the dock.
"I could use a snack." He held up Pete, before tossing him at Leathearhad and dealing with Rockwell. Knocking him unconscious. Leatherhead stood still as Tiger Claw held up Rockwell.
"One more step and we find out if all monkeys go to heaven." Suddenly a van came and knocked Leatherhead into the water. Pigeon Pete was on him and he landed on the dock.
"Secure the beast." Tiger Claw pointed to Slash. "You will be of great use to him." And with that the foot left.

"By the power of Lobnar, what witchery bewitches you, Wizardess? Not you too, friend Graah.
Even faithful Spooch."
"Spooch!"
"Crognard says enough!"
"Your friends have no choice, Crognard, since I, Melphador, took control of their minds. They must obey me, just as you will. Your mind. Too small. Unable to take control."
"Ah! Get him, Graah."
"Ay-yi! Remember, kids, friendship beats evil mind control every time. Isn't that right, Spooch?"
"Spooch loves Crognard. Spooch!"
"Hahahaha!"

"Hey, guys, ever notice how the cartoons we watch are kind of just like our missions?" Mikey looked back at his siblings. Iveta was calmly doodling in her sketchbook, while Mari had a ton of fabric laid out, some she had on Urte who was standing and holding up the pieces. Leo was reading a magazine.
"Seriously? You're reading way too much into a cartoon show, Mikey." He answered.
"Speaking of missions, I know what our next one should be. Shredder." Raph was punching the punching bag with Shredder's photo of it. Everyone glanced over at him.
"How about you come help me out instead?" Mari gave an innocent smile, causing Raph to stop his punches for a moment. She quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him next to Urte, before tossing some fabric onto him.
"Okay guys, this is a very VERY important decision." Mari inhaled as everyone turned to her. "Dark blue with the sparkly blue fabric and the silver" She pointed at Raph covered in fabric, then at Urte "Or red with gold sparkling fabric."
"Uh...what's the difference?" Raph raised a brow.
"Are you colorblind?" Mari put her hands on her hips.
"No, I just don't understand the point of-"
"I am in a mood to make a ballgown, Raphael, and the question is what colors should I use." Mari bent down and picked up her sketch to show Raph.
"Uh..." He looked to Leo for help, who walked beside Mari.
"I say blue." He smiled.
"Yes! I've been telling you to do blue before you dressed me in 10 different colors." Urte groaned.
"Hm..." Mari hummed, Mikey walked beside her and took her sketch in her hands.
"Oh! Oh! How about bright green and pink?"
"Absolutely not!" Mari snagged her sketchbook back. "Iveta what do you think?"

She was too distracted with her sketch. Smiling down at the paper.
"Iv?" Mikey said louder.
"Huh?" She looked up at them. "Oh, blue, definitely." Mari turned to Raph who looked scared of her, because he did not want to be dragged into this.
"Yes! What Iv said."
"Alright, it is decided." Mari walked over to Raph and took off all the fabric and put it back into the boxes she used to carry out her stuff. Urte sighed in relief and did the same.