Battle for New York 1

Iveta woke up to another pinging pain in her head. She sat up and looked over at her sisters, then at the clock. It was nearly time to wake up. A deep sigh escaped her mouth as she put her palm to her forehead, wishing for the ping to go away. Iveta got up and walked to the medicine cabinet getting herself some painkillers before the headache intensified. She frowned when she realized that they were running low.

Michelangelo humming was humming to himself while messing around in Donatello's lab.
"Hmm, I do believe this plutonium should react flawlessly with the sodium bicarbonates. What do you think, Professor Ice Cream Kitty?" He spoke in a British accent as Ice Cream Kitty just meowed back at him.  "Then perhaps we should add this hyperbole solution to Donnie's Retro-Mutagen."

Donatello walked into his lab as he was rubbing the sleep from his eyes he noticed what Mikey was doing.
"Mikey? Have you lost your shell?!" He shouted.
"Pishposh and tut-tut, my good man!"
"I've been brewing that Retro-Mutagen for months! Oh, if you've ruined it....I swear I'll-"
"Hold on dude, I got this!" Mikey began to pour the hyperbole solution into the retro mutagen. Donnie screamed and tugged it out of Mikey's hand, he pulled back. With them wobbling around a small amount of the solution fell into the retro mutagen. Donnie sighed when nothing happened. "Phew." yet, the retro mutagen began to bubble.
"Oh no, Mikey!" Donnie grabbed his brother as the two of them backed up into a corner. "It's gonna explode!"

The two of them screamed at the bubbling vial. Surprisingly it did not explode and returned to its normal state.
"Aw well, that was weak." Mikey shrugged before Donnie groaned and jumped onto Mikey. The two began to spar.
"Now, you listen to me!"
"No!"
"You listen to me! I am gonna teach you such a lesson! I Ooh! Aah!"

Both of they boys had their pressure points hit as they limply knelt by their father's side.
"What is going on in here?" Splinter asked as April ran into the room and looked around.
"Since when did Retro-Mutagen start doing that?" She pointed at the sparkling liquid.

"Wow! Its bonding rate is phenomenal. Haha, I can't believe it! This will save me months of lab work!" Donnie explained as he checked the molecules. "Okay, let me see." He took a small drop of the solution Mikey made and went over to a can of mutagen. "One small drop and I'm able to transform an entire vial of Mutagen into Retro-Mutagen!" He turned to his brother. "Mikey, you're amazing!"
"I know." Mikey went back to playing with his toy and pizza.
"Wow, did we step into some kinda alternate dimension here?" Raph looked at his siblings.
"Okay, what chemicals did you use to help create the rapid cellular bonding?!" Donnie asked amazed.
"Uh, I think I added a bunch of stuff like uranate, anolite, uh, moronic acid, and some, uh, garlic-cappuccino pizza?" Mikey tried explaining while Raph made a weird face the entire time.
"Nope. Same dimension." Raph went back to his poker face.
"Are you kidding me? You do one awesome thing, and you can't even remember how you did it?!" Donnie was losing his mind.
"Donatello, be glad that Michelangelo's tomfoolery yielded the gift that it did. Focus on the goal at hand. You must find all of the transformed people of New York and change them back." Splinter spoke.
"But, Sensei, we don't even know what happened to them." Urte stepped next to Leo.
"I think I know." April was sitting hugging her knees, leaning up against the wall.  "They were taken to Dimension X by the Kraang. I can see them in my dreams, millions of mutated humans trapped there."
"So we drop in to TCRI, break into their portal and zap ourselves to Dimension X." Leo looked at his siblings.
"Yo, we can do this! We can save New York!" Mikey smiled.
"Well, that sounds great." Urte chuckled.
"No, absolutely not. You four are sitting this out." Leo pointed at his little sisters.
"Uh, no?" Simona crossed her arms. "What if Donnie needs assistance?"
"Me and Mari have been training with Raph the entire time we were at the farmhouse! We got better!" Urte turned to Raph. "Right?"
"They are a lot stealthier." Raph looked at Leo.
"See! You could use the extra help." Urte argued, Mari walked beside them.
"The only one who should sit this one out is Iv." She pointed back before a light flush covered her cheeks and she turned back to her sister. "No offense."
"None taken..." Iveta smiled weakly while she leaned on the counter and held onto her temples. Casey walked beside her and set down a glass of water.