Your pregnant!

GON 🎣

How you told him
You told him as soon as you found out yourself "Gon! Gooon!" "What!" "Am pregnant!" "YAYYY!" You both was so happy

During pregnancy
He wanted you to eat healthy and not give into your cravings. "Come on gon just one chocolate bar please.." "No YN you need to be healthy!"

Hopes for a.
Gon wants a girl
You want a girl

KILLUA⚡️

How you told him
You didn't know your self you found out when you visited killua Family you all eating dinner and his mom said "YN darling why didn't you tell us you was pregnant!" The room fell silent.

During pregnancy
Killua family spoiled you and your baby with clothes and gift but what creeped you out most Illumi. Illumi was always with you if killua couldn't be there.

Hopes for a.
He wants a girl
You want a boy

KURAPIKA ⛓

How you told him
You did a test realising your period hasn't come for 4 weeks after taking the test you left it for 2 minutes after the timer you flip the test to show = "Yes!" You was exited and so had to ring Kurapika (he's at work) ring ring! "Hello?" "Kurapika?" "Yeah YN?" "AM PREGNANT!" "YES THE KURTA BLOOD LINE LIVES ON!"

During pregnancy
He was overprotective of you never let you walk on your own or take a shower "Pika I can shower by myself" "but what is you slip?"Hopes for a.
He wants a boy and girl
You don't mind

Leorio 💸
How you found out.
You both are doctors so when you know you knew.

During pregnancy.
He was chilled caus she knew if you had a stomach ace or something it was normal he could help you.

Hopes for a.
Both a boy

HISOKA 🃏

How you found out
You was in bed cuddling in bed with Hisoka when you had to run to the bathroom to be sick again that's 5 times today "Honey? Are feeling ok?" Hisoka asked worried "yeah! I think am coming down with something!" She quickly does a pregnancy test I looks at it and saw = "Hisoka come in here please" I was scared he walks in and I pass him the test he looks in disbelief I walk to the bed crying into my hands we both was scared.

During pregnancy
Hisoka was protective and really Gentle with you. He never bugged you for sex or something you don't wanna do he was Chilled.

Hopes for a.
Him a baby girl
You a girl and boy

ILLUMI 📍

How you found out
The baby was 100% planned but not for the Zoldyck Family but for us.
During pregnancy
Nothing but the best treatment and clothes gifts for you has month pass your bell get big and Illumi was out on missions so grandpa Zeno looks after you seeing as you trust him the most.

Hopes for a.
Illumi wants a Girl
You want a Boy
Grandpa Zeno wants a Girl (😅)

CHROLLO 📖
How you found out:
Chrollo knew before you did and he had to tell you.
During pregnancy
The spider went everywhere with you when Chrollo was protective. The one person stuck with you is Feitan he never left your side.
Hopes for a.
Chrollo girl
You girl