what is he like while Stoned

(Gon&Killua are 18+)

GON🎣
What type of stonner is he: he's a over thinker
He didn't mean to get stoned he eat a plant without think twice he eat it after 10 minutes he started to feel weird and a million thoughts ran around through his head "YN I need you" "what's wrong are you gon" "YN I eat a bad something bad" "Gon your eyes are red I think your stoned come on we need to keep your blood sugar up so it goes away" you ran to the kitchen and put some cold on a plate for him and a cup of tea "eat up"

KILLUA⚡️
What type of stonner is he: Chilled out.
Same as Gon but gon told him it's ok to eat it will help with his headache but he didn't tell you and though and he sat all through the experience till he got up and ran to the toilet go be sick "oh kill you could have told me" "BAKA- leave me- alone" he was sick again in the toilet.

KURAPIKA⛓
Type of stonner is he: emotional.
He was at a meeting with his boss and there was a meal been served there before Neon could taste the food Kurapika eat a little bit of food first little did Kurapika know there was cannabis inside the food "oh no" Kurapika said out loud and excused his self to ring you because your Father was a stoner and you accidentally eat some of her dad weed when she was little and he told her what to do "YN I eat some of the food at the meeting for My boss and there was the devil lettuce in there what should I do"!? He sounded upset "Pika it's ok keep hydrated and eat cake or anything sweet and give me a call later" "ok thank you darling I'll call you later" 2 hours later "heyy YN am home" you heard Kurapika but sounded like he was crying "oh Pika you okay why you crying" you laughed as he was obviously still Stoned "YN do you still love me please still love me" "of course I do darling come on let's go bed".
LEORIO💸
What type of stonner is he: he's not.
He's never experienced been stoned.

HISOKA🃏
What type of stonner is he: Giggling type
You and Hisoka sat at the top of the building smoking your Joint laughing and giggling you can't even look at him with out the 2 of you laughing your asses off "Hey Hisoka?" "No YN please don't make me look at you I can't handle this" "Noo look at meee" you threw yourself to his side he Held back a laugh and looked at you "What up YN~" "Bungee gum contains both properties of rubber and Gum~" you dif your best boyfriend Hisoka impression and you both burts in to laughter. "HAHAHA" "HAHAH"

ILLUMI📍
What type of stoner is he: Horny Type.
He had to eat weed for some sort of training assassin stuff "Hello YN my beautiful partner in crime~" "hi Illumi darling how are you" illumi started kissing your neck slowly up and down "Mmhmm Illumi what is up with you?" You giggled and he picked you up taking you to the bedroom "Illumi stop it" he pinned you to the bed "Oh YN you look so beautiful and so innocent~" Illumi kissed Your lips and squeeze your boobs "Illumi stop it you sound like Hisoka"! "Oh darling Hisoka is never gonna please you like I am gonna do tonight and forever~".