Getting Back together PT1

GON🎣
It's been months since Gon cheated on me and Leorio been staying the night so I won't do anything stupid "hey YN am going out meeting Kurapika and Killua you wanna come?" I shook my head "no" he just smiled and left after he left I shut my eyes for a second till I heard someone barging in "YN!" I was in shock "Gon wtf are you doing? Get out!" Gon walked over to me got in his knees "YN I am so sorry" "ok now get out!" Gon grabbed my hands in a panic "n-no YN listen to me... please" tear swell up in his eyes it broke my heart "ok I'll listen" after 10 minutes he explained that Hisoka said to him I left gon and one of Hisoka friend will come round to cheer him up "am sorry YN what Hisoka said broke my heart I wanted to hurt you" i laughed "oh gon you idiot why could you listen to Hisoka?" "I don't know I thought why would he make it up but but but" he broke down on me "gon honey it's ok I forgive you" lifting his head so he looking at me "I forgive you Green bean" "really? Why?" "Because I still love you" I kissed his lips he kissed back "I love you too Daisy~ am sorry I'll never hurt you ever again" kissing we slept on the sofa cuddling together.

KILLUA⚡️
*kill pov*
It's the day of my wedding I looked at the picture of me and YN I had in a packet watch tears falling down my face falling on to the picture "YN am so so fucking sorry please forgive me" 'Knock knock' i heard someone on the door "Fuck off" "Killua honey are you ready to make you mama I mean family proud" mother walked in all cheerful I put away the picture of YN in my pocket "Yep" she clapped her hands together "goodie let's get going before don't wanna be there before the bride" she dragged me to the venue friends and Family was hers smiling congratulations me I had to put on a fake smile "thank you, thanks for coming" looking around I can't see Illumi or grandfather "Mother where's big brother and grandfather?" She shrugged her shoulder. As the old hag walked down the aisle everyone stays she looked beautiful I rolled my eyes YN would look better in a wedding dress tears fell down. "And do you Killua Zoldyck take the lovely Harui as you lawfully wedded wife?" The holly man raised his hands "I.." I stuttered looking around the room mom and dad was getting angry "I d" "STOP THE WEDDING!!" Someone Yell down the aisle "YN?" "That girl isn't who she says she is!" YN stomped her way over to her following close behind her "Grandfather? ILLUMI!" YN stood where the holy man stood "this wedding can not go on"  she announced "you brat how dare you been at my son wedding your home wrecker!" Mother was about to raise her hand at YN till illumi stopped her "wait mom there is something important she needs to tell you all" "thank you Illumi, now everyone this women is a poor girl from a poor family and is not Rich has she says she is her mother and father are mr and Mrs Davis the people who are servants for another rich family!" People gasped looking over to see my grandfather chuckling to himself "And this was the 3 plan to marry Killua enhanced all of the Zoldyck money then run away to another country!" Passing the screen shots of chat between harui and her mother & father "oh My" "what a dirty Berger" "she's a monster" "she don't care about killua at all" Harui ran away crying and embarrassed "YN?" I hugged her so tight "am sorry kill but I can't watch you get married to a woman who gonna use you for your family money who work hard for years and get through tough training no way" I giggled still not letting her go "hey why don't killua and this young lady marry instead she's owner of the LN/Company (last name/Company) and doesn't want to rewin the Zoldyck name" she blushed "I agree" my father wakes up to us so did mother "she's a hero to this family and we are grateful" he bowed to YN she bowed back but said no need for all this I looked at grandfather he nodded at me He knew i still loved YN that's why he let her say she was init for the money "has reward we will let You and killua to date once again, we apologise for the trouble" YN up into my arms "Omg omg omg kill I miss you so much" she cried in me "I missed you too Moondrop" spinning her around mom and dad left has mom talked about our wedding we laughed so did grandfather as he walked away YN jumped off me walking over to Illumi "thank you Illumi" she said so sweet he nodded but she pulled him in for a bone crushing hug "or should I say Brother" she winks at him Illumi shook his head we saw a small Smile. After me and YN had so much to talk about. "So glad she's back with me"