The Hanahaki disease🌹🌻

⚠️ the Hanahaki disease is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs⚠️

GON🎣
Me and Gon have been friends since we was kids but I have had feeling for him for the last 2 years and today was the day I confess to him. Getting ready to go to his house I got his favourite sweets and a letter I knocked on his door "oh YN hi come up I want you to meet someone" gon grabbed my hand and drag me upstairs "ok YN meet killua my.... Boyfriend hehe" gon laughed has I started at the white hair blue eyed boy "oh yeah wow am so happy for you gon I took the petter out the basket and shove it in my pocket "here have this I was in a good mood today I'll see you later" I ran out the house and all the way home coughing light brown petals coming out my mouth "no no no no no no!" Ran back into my house looking at my self in the bathroom mirror I reached for the phone with a broken heart "Hello yes I need a doctor please hurry... yes yes it's a Hanahaki disease". After the doctors came round and removed the flower from me I felt no more heart break or feeling for gon we can finally just be friends.

KILLUA ⚡️
Killua and I have been dating for 13 years since we was 11 and our families have been close so that's how we met we thought we was gonna be together for ever. One day kill has tell me something so I drove to his house and he took my to the garden "YN I called you here because I don't love you anymore I want you out of my life" he didn't look at me "wait what is this what illumi said?" "NO! I met someone else and I really like her so please go... try to understand" "No... I'll go but don't tell me to understand" he walked away "good bye YN" "Fuck you Zoldyck". I drove home and then fell asleep didn't wake up for 2 days when finally did I was in a coughing fit Blue petals flying everywhere I didn't tell nobody this went on for 2 months "good bye killua I love you" taking my finale breathe I fell into blackness.

KURAPIKA ⛓
After the news of the kurta clan was wiped out my heart broke I lost my best friend. Years later I found him again and now we are back to hanging each other laughing till Kurapika started to have feelings for me so he confesses "am sorry Pika but I am dating someone else we have for 6 years" "oh... right yeah... obviously a beautiful girl like you would have a partner" he stood up "good bye YN" months went on and I never saw Pika since that night till I heard the new by Leorio Pika was found covered in blood and (E/C) petals....

LEORIO💸
I was crying in my best friend should has she patted my back "YN Haru shouldn't love me!" I cried and cried on her shoulder "hush Orio it's okive got ya" I coughed till i couldn't breathe gasping for air I coughed one more time and a purple flower flew out my mouth "no no no no!!! YN!!!" I was in shock "I know Leorio I know... I didn't wanna tell you now but I don't have a choice... I love you Leorio i always have so why are you hurting your self for her when I love you" I looked into YN eyes seeing the love she had for me burn deep into my soul the pain stopped the blood and petals stopped standing up I looked into her eyes "I love you too YN" we kissed it felt right~

HISOKA🃏
Like always I broke girls heart just by ignoring them or even saying I didn't like them they'd cry. But I met this one girl at hunter exam and I feel hard for her after the exam I didn't see her again Till at heaven arena "H-hey YN~" "oh hi Hisoka how are you?" She smiled up at me warming my cold heart "mhmm~ am doing just find how about me and you go on a~" "come along YN we are gonna be late" I looked over to see a man black hair light brown eyes well built he was a handsome man of course she would like him "ok be there in a second Kyoya, what was you saying Hisoka?" She smiled but this time it broke my heart "no." I walked away with a broken heart I didn't see YN after that day and has the weeks go on I go weak "Bakugou take his first hit on Hisoka! Oh no Hisoka is down! Wait is that petals?!" 'Oh no no no no' I ran off the stage coughing up blood and (E/C) petals. in my room "HISOKA! Hello I know your in there let me in!" Knock knock! "Hisoka! What's going on" I dropped to the floor too weak to move last thing I saw was YN beautiful (E/C) eyes "Hisoka?! No! Noo Hisoka please" "I love you.. Yn~"

ILLUMI 📍
Yn and Illumi have been seeing each other in secret and they loved every moment been together smiling laughing making memories "one day we will be together without it been a secret" illumi grabbed her hands "I can't wait for that day to come" but that day never came YN was a poor girl who moved from York new to Padokia Kyōwakoku has her dad was a butler of the Zoldyck family YN and Illumi was found in his room holding hands sleeping on his bed "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Illumi mother screamed "mother no stop it's YN daughter of Mori the butler!" "Unacceptable my eldest son with a poor person! SILVA!" "Mother no!" All illumi can remember was YN been pulled by her father and Illumi been pulled but his father to the dungeon "YNNN!" "ILUUMI PLEASE NOO!". After finding out they both have the Hanahaki disease 4 weeks later after blood (E/C) and black petals all over each other house there parents decided to let them to see each illumi found YN in there spot "YN?" "Illumi!?" They hugged kissing happy tears spilling down there faces "my mother and father agreed we can be together" "YES! I love you illumi!" "I love you too~"