Break up

GON 🎣
You was waiting for gon at your shared house you made him dinner you waited for 3 hours he didn't show you got worried and looked for him ringing him and texting him you saw Leorio "Heyy Leorio! Do you know where gon is?" He looked sad and guilty "Am sorry YN I don't want you hearing this from me but you need to see for your self" You ran to Leorio house heard giggling you Burst open the door to see Gon and some random black hair girl on his lap half naked and he didn't have a top on "Omg gon who is this?" Gon looked at me and threw the girl off him I ran out the house and he followed Me down the stairs "YN PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" I ran out the house to my  house and locked the door blocked gon on everything cried my self to sleep.

KILLUA ⚡️
*Kill pov*
"GO AWAY DAD YOU TO ILLUMI! I LOVE YN I DON'T WANT TO MARRY SOME OLD HAG!" Dad step closer to me "Kill.. If you don't stop seeing YN Then myself and Illumi will kill her in the next hour..." 'what how could they I can't leave YN but I don't want her to die' I was horrified a tear fell out of my eyes "So kill what is your answer" Illumi stood behind me ready to attack if I said no ".....Fine.... You win but please leave YN alone she doesn't deserve to die" Father smiled and chuckled "Good choice Son now come on your mother is with your future wife waiting for you" he walked with me and Illumi walked behind us. Later that day Illumi watch me send a message to YN saying : "YN am sorry but I don't love you anymore your so annoying and weird. I found somebody else and I got her pregnant Good bye forever." I sent the message and blocked YN Illumi chuckled "Glad your home kill"

KURAPIKA ⛓
Ever since Kurapika defeat Chrollo he became a mute not talking eating or even drinking "Pika darling how was your day? Pika?" YN poked his cheek he got up and left "what was that about?" *Later that day YN and Kurapika was in bed together reading* "Hey Kurapika what is wrong with you?" "Nothing..." "come on Pika tell meeee" She giggled and boop his nose but he grabbed her hand twisted it "FUCK OFF YN LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!" "Ouch Kurapika let go of my hand" YN cried and Kurapika just walked out the house.

LEORIO💸
(Yous never break up or fight you two are happy has ever)!!!

HISOKA🃏
Hisoka is many words a sneaky little cheat are the right words for this situation "YN please let me explain please" Hisoka chased me down the stairs after finding him in bed with a man naked! "Explain what Hisoka? That you fell over and then you accidentally took your clothes off and then by magic a man is in our bed!" Running done the stairs I tried to leave but Hisoka slammed the door shut "You don't know the full story! YN PLEASE! just listen" "fine.TALK."
He stuttered "I..y...I..." shaking my head he let go of the door "That's what I thought..." opening the door "Goodbye Hisoka.." I drove away and lived with Illumi till everything calmed down and Illumi never told Hisoka I was staying in his home.

ILLUMI📍
Illumi never told you but he had a planned marriage and he didn't have a good time to tell you till now. You was in the garden picking the many flowers illumi stood behind you looking down at you making flower crowns he was lost in thought "Illumi?" "Oh..sorry YN can you follow me please" we walked around the garden and then stop under a gazebo "YN I need to talk you and this is serious and I should have told you sooner I don't know why I didn't tell you" YN grabbed illumi face "Hey it's okay just tell me" she smiled up at him "my family set a arrangedn marriage for me that will benefit the family name also money" Your smile drop "so your getting married to someone else? Wtf" You stood up "we have been dating for 2 years why didn't you tell me sooner?" "Am sorry I didn't think it was that big of a deal" "NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!? YOUR GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE!" Yn stood up to leave but he grabbed her wrist "YN please.. don't leave" "Don't leave are you crazy the man I love is getting married and it's not me his Girlfriend.... Goodbye Zoldyck" YN ran out the gates passing Mike has he gave a sad howl