Getting back together PT2

KURAPIKA⛓
It's been a month since Kurapika walked out on the relationship I hurt me so much not seeing his face and his smile his BEAUTIFUL scarlet eyes looking out the rainy window still waiting for him to come back "oh Pika where are you" I said to myself getting up I started to make dinner after I always put a second plate out in case Kurapika comes back eating dinner alone again I thought about ringing him once more then leave it for the night I rang him but this time he answered "Kurapika? Are you there?" "Y...n h...Elp! y..n are you there! HELP ME PLEASE!" The phone hung up my heart was beating out of my chest eyes watering I trace the call and found his location running all the way there "KURAPIKA!" The rain spit down harder than before lightning filled the night sky and thunder Rumbling "PIKA!" No answer til I saw a blonde boy in a alleyway "KURAPIKA!!" Running to him "Pika come on I've got you please don't go to sleep" I call over a taxi gave him my address I got Kurapika on my couch looking at his bloody face and his skinny body "Pika... what have you done?" "YN?" "Omg yes it's me baby am here" I cried has he cried too "am am sorry my Beautiful angel I never wanted to hurt you everything has been so shit since Chrollo. Am so sorry please for give me angel" I laughed "I already forgave you before you walked away I kissed his lips and he kissed back "thank you for rescuing me" "Anytime Love" we kissed and I cleaned him up.

LEORIO💸
You never broke up 🥰

HISOKA🃏
Hisoka has not leave me alone for 2 months straight "YN please let me explain" "YN answer your phone" "Illumi tell YN to hear me out please" it was none stop till one day I finally left illumi house before he could come round I walked into shops buying clothes eating food walking back to the Zoldyck home I put the bags down in my bed room and walking into the living room where I saw Hisoka and illumi talking "Hisoka I believe you but she won't listen" "please illumi am begging here" he got on his knees tears streaming down his face "Hisoka?" They both looked at me has Hisoka got off his knees and stood looking down at the floor he looked Tired no make up and his hair down eye bags "I'll leave you two to it" illumi walked out whispering to me "shout if you need me okay" I nodded and he left "so why are you here?" "Am here cause this is the only way I can speak to you and tell you what happened that night" he looked like he was about to fall over "Hey hiso do you need to sit down?" He nodded helping me to sit down "water?" He just node again pass him a bottle of water "thank you" he I sat on the couch with my arms wrapping around his shoulder "Hisoka What happened to you?" He sighed "the night when you caught me in bed with another man and I couldn't explain why I was in bed with him is because I was Drugged" he had tears in his eyes "wait! what? Hisoka don't joke about that" I shook my head "AM NOT JOKING YN!" Hisoka panicked yelled he grabbed my face forcing me to look into his eyes the tear flow from his eyes onto his lap some land on the floor "am not joking and not pulling a sick prank... I was about to text you to meet me at the bar so we can spent time together since we was stress. Before I could send the text the man came up to me asking for my number and if he could buy me a drink I turned him down Over and over over over again! While I wasn't looking he slipped a pill into my drink after I finished the drink.. I... I can't remember everything went black... I can't remember going home with Him and getting into bed with him has I came to my sense the first person I saw was.. You... you looked so horrified" Hisoka stutters tears stained his face seeing Hisoka like this broke my heart my tears started falling "Has I chased you down the stairs  my heart broke I thought I lost you forever! Thinking I would never see your beautiful face every morning and your sexy voice your angelic Smile~  I thought I was gonna loose your love" Hisoka rambling on and on I grabbed his face kissing his on the lip "Hisoka I already forgave you after you said you was drugged it wasn't your fault" I kissed his lips again "I shouldn't have doubt you for one moment~" once again kissing his lips Hisoka turned red "You forgive me?" I kissed his lips with passion "how about we go home and have a lazy day romantic movies? snacks? Bottle of wine~" Hisoka nodded has we made our way home.