"You look gorgeous honey." Dantè says next.

"I know."

*Stop Cleo. He's trying.

"Thank you." I say to him while sitting down, piling food onto my plate.

Once I start eating I look up and ask, "Where's the boys?"

"They should be down any minute. They're not really morning birds." Hestia says chuckling a bit.

After she says that, Luca, Antonio, and Lorenzo all walk in looking like zombies.

I chuckle looking at the scene in front of me. "You all look like shit." I say with a grin.

"Gee thanks." Luca mumbles before sitting down next to me. I hear a small bang in front of me to see Antonio with his head down on the table.

That's what they get when they stay up all night to play video games.

Luca slouches to the side, before his head falls on my shoulder, making me flinch slightly.

Hoping that nobody caught on to that I start talking to Dante.

"Dante. I won't be home until 6 tonight." I say getting everybody's attention at the table.

"Why? School ends at 3." Alessandro says with an inquisitive look.

Do I wanna tell them about my company.

*It wouldn't hurt for them to know. Plus we wouldn't have to sneak around if we have the excuse of the company. You don't have to tell them the name of it, just be vague.

Alright.

"I have to be somewhere important." I say continuing to eat my breakfast.

"Well what is it?" Leonardo ask.

*sighs* Nosy people.

"I have to go to work to finish some things before the next launch drops." I say, not elaborating.

"Next launch for what?" Dante ask.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"For my clothing line." I say stuffing my mouth with bacon.

"You have a clothing line?" Hestia says interestingly.

"Yes. I started it 3 years ago." I say cutting my waffle.

"You're lying. You would've been fourteen. You're not fooling anybody." Lorenzo says, looking at me with a suspicious glare.

*I'm really losing my patience with this one.

"Oh my! He knows math!" I say feigning surprise. "I am many things Lorenzo, but a liar is not of them."

He scoffs. "Yah right. Prove it then."

"I don't have to prove shit to you. I don't know you." I say with a slight glare in his direction.

I see a hint a sadness in his eyes, before he quickly covers it up. I just can't find myself to care.

I look around the table and see broken stares.

Well isn't this a good way to start off my Monday.

I look at my watch to see that it is 7:50. I clear my throat. "Well like I said, I won't be back til 6 and I'll probably have my dogs with me. You guys might wanna eat faster instead of staring at me. You're going to be late." I say standing up. Before I walk out of the dining room, I turn around once again. "And let's try to keep this little conversation in this room. I'm trusting you all with this information. Tell Axel I said 'I'll see him later'."