Part 16

(A/N: OKAY I GRADUATED AND IM BACK!🥳Sorry to keep you all waiting hehe. I LOVE YOU!❤️)

Cleo's POV:

I look over to Axel next to me to make sure he's strapped in before putting on my own seatbelt and starting my car.

I waited for Angelo to get off of the phone with Dante, asking permission for Axel to tag along, then I drove off towards the front gates of the house.

The guards didn't let us through until the boys were behind me. There were three black SUVs behind them following us. Not trying to be discreet at all.

I roll my eyes before turning on my car's sports mode and turning towards Axel.

"Hey bud you wanna go fast like a race car?" I ask the little human that's sitting beside me.

He turns his head to me and nod excitedly.

I give him a small smile and hit hard on the gas, making the car speed down the highway towards the mall since I already know where I'm going. I know every part of this crazy little state.

I look over to see Axel giggling and laughing like he is having the time of his life.

*Probably is.

Mmm.

I swerve pass the cars on the freeway, and make a 30 minute trip a 10 minute one.

When I park the car I turn towards Axel, who is looking at me with a dimpled smile.

Something else I have in common with the little human.

"Come on. Let's wait outside for those idi- brothers to catch up shall we." I say with a tight smile.

He nods and unbuckles himself while I do the same. We get out and I put him on the roof of the car while I lean on it, getting my AirPods out and starting my music. I pass one over to Axel and he holds it up to his head since it can't fit inside his tiny ear.

I smile and wait we wait another 10 minutes until we see a black Range Rover come into view.

"Finally" Axel mumbles and I chuckle.

"A bunch of slow pokes aren't they?" I ask and he nods.

I wait for them to park their car across from mine, to get Axel off of my hood.

The three black SUVs parking not too far from us.

That's kind of creepy.

*Just a bit.

"How the hell did you guys get here so fast? That's a thirty minute drive." Luca says.

"Then how did you get here in 20?" I retaliated.

"We speeded of course." Antonio says matter of factly.

"So did I." I say looking at my nails.

I grab Axel's hand and start walking towards the entrance of the mall. "Now can we stop with the Q&A and actually go shopping?"

They don't answer but instead get on each side of Axel and I.

Luca to my left, Lorenzo to my right, next to Axel, Antonio behind me, and Angelo behind Axel.

Ooookay then.

*Aww look. They're being protective.

Yah yah. We can protect ourselves.

*Okay miss negativity

Go to hell.

*Soon love. Very soon. (;