Part 7

(A/N: OH MY GOD YOU GUYSSS LOOK!🥲❤️

I'm so happyyy🥰)Ahem anyway back to the story

I'm so happyyy🥰)
Ahem anyway back to the story....

3rd POV:
12 years ago:

Little 5 year old Cleo was sitting on the floor, with tears in her eyes, remembering all that was.

Remembering her brothers that would chase her down the halls, until she was in her papa's arms. Remembering how her mama would kiss her 'booboos'. Remembering her birthdays with her other half, with their family singing happy birthday all around. The earliest memory she had is opening her eyes to a bright light with a beautiful woman smiling down at her.

She didn't know why or how she remembered these things but she did. How she would read books and remember every single word from them. How she could remember every last conversation she had heard in her life. All she knew was that she did.

She couldn't use the phone or the internet. She knew that her aunt took her away from her family. Stole her away from her family. What she didn't understand was why.

So there she was, in the cold attic, on the floor reading one of her favorite books, 'Alice in Wonderland', not knowing that today would be the start of her eternal pain. Not knowing was today was the day that she met that evil.

She had just finished her book once again, when her aunt Nicky banged on the attic floor from upstairs. "CLEODORA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! NOW!" She yelled.

"Geez you don't have to yell." Cleo mumbled as she lowered the attic ladder and climbed down.

She had quickly made her way to the unstable staircase and made eye contact with her smiling aunt. In this moment she had an unsettling feeling as she made her way down the stairs.

'She never smiles at me. I'm kinda scared.' Little Cleo thought, as she walks up to her grinning aunt.

Nicky places her hands on Cleo's shoulders and bends down to her height. "Go get dressed. We have to leave. I have a surprise for youuuu." She sings.

This only makes Cleo more anxious of what's to come. She nods and goes bad upstairs to change.

'Dio. Perché non mi ha detto di vestirmi prima di scendere le scale. Idiota.' Cleo thought, frustrated.

(God. Why didn't she just tell me to get dressed before coming down the stairs. Idiot.)

Cleo dresses and looks around, having a feeling that this is the last time she will see this place. She quickly grabs her 'Alice in Wonderland' book before she goes back downstairs to her aunt, who looks giddy. Cleo just looks at her confused.

Her aunt quickly grabs her hand and drags her outside and into the car.

When her aunt gets in the car Cleo looks at her and doesn't hold her tongue from what she's about to say next.