019

The last week with Joseph has been absolute paradise. We sneak off to our trailers at least five times during the day to make out, finding it nearly unbearable to keep from ripping each other's clothes off every single second of the day. Finding out about our mutual love for each other was so surprising, but absolutely amazing.

Though I sense that there's something off with Joseph—at least the past few days. He's nervous, and it looks like he wants to say something, but is hiding whatever it is. It worries me a little, knowing what happened the last time he was acting like this, but I'm not too worried about it. Besides the noticeable nerves, he hasn't been acting very different. He's still the same loving goofball that he was before.

After a long day of filming, I had a nice shower and am now packing my things to go home. Gina is sitting on the couch, blushing as she texts her girlfriend. At first, when I told Gina that Joseph and I made up, she wasn't very happy about it. She had formed a grudge against him that she didn't want to get rid of, but after we all talked, and she threatened him a few times times, she was finally able to get over it. Though Joseph is absolutely terrified of her, which I think is very funny.

"Things seem to be going well with Stephanie," I say. Gina never made it past date one or two with a lot of women. She never wanted to lower her very specific standards of how someone should treat her after seeing what happened to her mom with her dad. So seeing that she's opening up to someone and being truly happy is really nice.

"It's going well," she says, happily.

"That's great,"

I finish packing up my things and text Joseph asking if he's done. When we get home, we're having a Christmas movie binge. Christmas has passed, but we wanted to watch the movies anyway.

A few minutes later, a small knock is heard at the door before Joseph enters the trailer. He's wearing a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants, his bag slung over his shoulder. His loose curly hair is a mess atop his head and a few pieces curl down to his eyes. My heart warms as he looks at me excitedly with those adorable brown eyes. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me, peppering kisses all over my face.

"You guys are disgustingly cute," Gina says.

"Thanks?" Joseph laughs. I giggle softly, going to grab my bag, but Joseph grabs it first. I sigh and roll my eyes. He refuses to let me carry my own bag or things pretty much everywhere we go.

I say goodbye to Gina and then walk with Joseph to his car. As we race along the highway, Joseph nervously fiddles with the rings on my fingers. I debate asking what's wrong, but I want to ask him when he's not distracted. So while he's driving on the highway may not be the best opportunity to.

We get home and happily greet the cats, who meow at us in hunger. After we feed them, Joseph orders us dinner for tonight, and we get settled on the couch. I'm laying on my back and Joseph is sitting with his back to the couch, my legs resting over his. He soothingly rubs my legs, occasionally looking over at me.

The night progresses nicely. Dinner is great—which I knew it would be. We often get takeout from this older diner, it's one of the best places near us. I can see Joseph getting more and more nervous as time goes on. Finally, I've had enough and I reach over and grab the remote to pause the movie. He looks over at me and cocks his head to the side in confusion. I sit up in silence, which only seems to confuse him more.

"Is there something wrong?" he asks, worry laced in his voice. I lay my hand over his, squeezing it slightly to try and comfort him.

"What's up with you?" I ask softly. He averts his eyesight to focus on the coffee table.