010

I breathe in the humid air, hot water run down my body

I breathe in the humid air, hot water run down my body. I exhale my held in breath, trying to the breathe out surge of anxiety I've been feeling for the past day. I hate the anxiety I get when it's the first day/first day back to set after a break. I don't know why I get so anxious. I just do.

Since my body refused to fall back asleep due to the mass amounts of thoughts swimming around in my head, I decided to just get up and start getting ready-despite it being an hour and a half before my alarm. At least I won't have to worry about being late.

I take a longer shower than I need to, not wanting to get out of the comforting warmth. But eventually, I turn off the shower, the cold air hitting me quickly, causing goosebumps to ripple over my skin. I hurry to dry myself off and wrap the towel around my body. I do my lengthy skin care routine before walking out of the bathroom to grab my clothes. Joseph is still snoring away in bed, hugging a pillow that I replaced for me so he wouldn't notice I was gone. It doesn't surprise me that he's not awake yet. We had a long night last night, if you know what I mean.

I grab out a pair of jeans and a colorful sweater. I return to the bathroom to get changed, thankful that the clothes give me warmth that the towel didn't. I pull my hair back into a ponytail so they can style it when I get on set.

Joseph eventually wanders into the bathroom, rubbing his eyes that are not adjusted to the bright light. I smile at the cute sight.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I joke. He walks over and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his body, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"Why'd you leave?" he asks.

"I couldn't sleep. And don't be so dramatic. It's not like we could've stayed in bed all day," I laugh.

"I wish we could," he pouts.

"So do I, but you gotta get ready, or else we'll be late," I say, patting him softly. He groans and hugs me tighter for a few seconds before letting go.

"I know," he whines. I turn around and place a soft kiss on his lips, cupping his cheek in my hand.

"We can cuddle when we get home, okay?" he nods and gives me another kiss, it lasting a little longer this time. I saver the moment before pulling away from him.

Joseph turns off the shower and starts stripping off his clothes while I finish up getting ready. I will admit, I couldn't help my eyes wandering down where they shouldn't, which I know he caught because of the stupid smirk on his face.

I leave him to get ready in peace and slide into my shoes, lacing them up. I check my phone, seeing texts from the group chat that has me, Natalia, Priah, Maya, Sadie, and Millie. I read over the chat quickly and answer them before walking to the kitchen.