My Hero Academia

Name: Mitsuki Kochou (First, Last)

Age: 17

Hero/Villain Name: Regina

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: She's a very calm, level-headed person. Never one to express emotion unnecessarily, she helps others when they have to deal with their own emotions. She is fiercely loyal and protective, acting as a sort of guard when she feels someone is important to her.

DOB: January 18

Occupation: Student

Class: 3-A

Quirk Name: Butterfly Swarm

Quirk Abilities: Similar to a monarch butterfly, and Shinobu from Demon Slayer, she can produce poisons of varying severities and capabilities to coat her weapons with.

Drawbacks and weaknesses: The more potent the poison, the more likely she is to poison herself.

Support items: A katana and several kunai

Height: 5'7

Weight: 195 lbs

Physical abilities: She is extremely flexible, as a result of being both a gymnast and a martial artist since she was little. She puts that to use in her battle style, using tools to help her agility. Basically, she uses things such as kunai and shurikens. Her main weapon, however, is a Katana that she uses to administer poisons into the bloodstream.

Backstory: Mitsuki grew up as the oldest of two children, helping her single mother to raise her little brother once she was old enough to shoulder some of the responsibility. At first, she wasn't sure if she wanted to become a hero, as she saw taking care of her brother as her first priority. But, after a villain left her and her brother homeless and orphaned, she vowed to herself that she'd do everything she could to protect as many people as she could from having something similar happen to them. Her aunt and uncle took them in, which allowed for Mitsuki to focus on getting stronger so she could keep her promises and reach her goals.

Appearance: (Not mine. It's from Pinterest)

 It's from Pinterest)