Chapter 9: Training and a revenge

Start from the beginning

You then stood up with your crystal hand and found a good name.

(Y/n): From now on.. this alien name will be KRIMZON!

Diana: Impressive name.

Kara: Great..! But.. what else can you do?

(Y/n): Hmm.. how about...

You then took out two crystal shape of a half moon and threw it at the rocks, but this time it created a slash on the rocks splitting it into two and coming right back you.

(Y/n): Okay.. Boomerang crystals are good! And.. um..

You focus on another attack and this time you summoned a framed crystal shield, but instead of hard solid, it was some sort of hologram like shield covered in crystal energy.

(Y/n): And a barrier..! Now we're talking..!

Diana: So.. a new alien this time right?

(Y/n): Yes..! But there is so many aliens I can transform right now.. but I don't know who..

Babs: Try another one!

You looked at your onnitrix and dialed a few more aliens that you can transform right now. You then selected a new alien and this time you slam it down and transformed into another alien.

 You then selected a new alien and this time you slam it down and transformed into another alien

You became an alien with a huge shell with spikes and had two giant fist. Along with a reptile tail and had the head of a turtle since your body was the shape of a turtle, but bigger.

(Y/n): Hmm.. I like this guy! He looks like a turtle!

Kara: So.. what is this suppose to be.. Turtle man?

(Y/n): Very funny Kara.

You walked slowly and tried to run, but you only run about a few inches and jumped, but only about one percent to jump

(Y/n): Hmm.. I'm starting to think he's not up for speed.

Jessica: Well, what else can you do?

(Y/n): Hmm.. maybe...!

You quickly turned into a shell and you tried to move, but couldn't move anything.

(Y/n): Okay.. I'm starting to think he's not a version of cannonbolt. Cause he can't move when I'm in a shell mode.

Kara: Hmm.. maybe.. how about this?

Kara moved back and used her heat vision to attack you. You quickly formed a shell and it had no effect on you.

(Y/n): Hey..! A little warning next time.

Kara: Sorry Sorry!.. but the good news is.. you're invincible when you are in a shell.

(Y/n): Hmm.. yeah.. I am.

Diana: Indeed, a turtle has great durability. Reminds me of the shield of Athena. A Powerful defensive weapon to block any attack designed by the Gods. Only created to become unbreakable and destructive. Not even the great titan himself can destroy it!