𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 ; six

"So how was your day with Jake?" Your friend asks on facetime.

"Don't even get me started Soob." You sigh, clipping your hair up. "He said the most outrageous thing to me today."

"Do tell." Soobin says setting up his phone to show his face.

You grab your phone and sit down on your bed, "He said the only reason I'm getting any kind of fame is because I do Music Bank with him." You laugh, "And not going to lie, that kind of hurt my feelings."

"Yeah well, that's fucking stupid, I should go to his dorm and smack him." Soobin tells you laughing. "You know better than to believe someone like him." 

You laugh then sigh, "I just wish he wasn't such an asshole, I did nothing to him."

"Well you're going away in two weeks for your official debut in Japan, right?" Soobin asks, shuffling in his bed.

You nod, "Yeah thank god, I get one week away from him. I don't think I can stand the rudeness or the accent anymore." You say jokingly. "But in all seriousness, I really hope he realizes how much he needs me once I leave to go to Japan."

"I think I hear the managers calling me, so I've got to go." Soobin says waving at the camera. "I'll see you on Friday since we're performing again for whatever reason."

You wave and hang up, putting your phone beside you on the nightstand. You turn your tv on and sit back against your headboard and watch whatever is on. It didn't take long to fall asleep but all was interrupted when your phone started vibrating multiple times.

Groggily, you grab your phone and answer unaware of who is at the other end of the line, "Hello?"

"I just wanted to say sorry about today." Jake apologizes.

"Too late." You say tiredly and hang up, putting your phone back down and going back to sleep.

JAKE's POV

"So, what did she say?" Jay asks as Jake puts his phone down as you had just hung up on him.

"She hung up." Jake says, chuckling then sighing.

Jay laughs and gets onto his bed, "You've fucked this one up by a lot haven't you."

"I didn't mean to." Jake sighs. "She's just really annoying."

"When we met at Music Bank for our comeback she was really nice, so my question now is what did you do to cause her to be annoying." Jay asks.

Jake purses his lips and sighs, "Yeah, I guess I was a bit of an asshole in the beginning, but you know how I am."

"You're always nice to people, so what crawled up your ass with her?" Jay laughs.

"Hyung, I really don't know." Jake annoyedly says throwing himself back onto his bed. "I can't keep fighting with her, but it's hard not to when she's calling me stupid all the time."

"I'm sure she has good reason to be calling you stupid." Jay tells him, going back on his phone. "Can't believe you shooed her away on the first date though, that's hilarious."

"It wasn't a date Hyung, it was forced." Jake mumbles rolling his eyes.

"It wasn't forced clearly since you went out of your way to plan it, you didn't have to plan it but you did." Jay adds. "If you keep rolling your eyes they're going to get stuck at the back of your head."

"Still, It's not a date." Jake complains, running his fingers through his hair.

YOUR P.O.V

You open up your laptop  and search Jake Sim to see his likes and dislikes. It was your turn to plan and you really wanted to one up him for whatever reason so you did a lot of research and came to a conclusion.

"So, what did you plan for him?" Miya asks as the two of you are together at the dining table.

"We're going to go fishing." You say laughing.

"Fishing?"

You nod as you pick on your food, "I heard he loves fishing, it might as well be his whole personality." You say.

You think to yourself for a moment and laugh.

Jake and you were now inside of the van after Music Bank and he was very concerned about the day you planned for him considering you had yet to tell him about it.

"So where are you taking me?" Jake asks as the two of you buckled into the seats.

You hand him a brochure, "Have you ever been to Somuuido?"

Jake shakes his head, "No, where even is that?"

"Incheon, I hear it's a great place to go fishing, and from my research I also hear that you love fishing." You tell him, reclining your chair back slightly. "We're going to have to take the train by the way, there's no other way of getting there besides transit."

"You couldn't have picked a place closer to home?" He sighs.

"Just shut up." You hiss.

word count : 829