"Which one is mine?" I was excited.

"Which color do you want? I figured you would want red, but you can talk to Sam here if you want the Silver" he say gesturing to the keys Sam's holding in his hands.

"No I'm good, red is the best" I smirked at Sam, he rolls his eyes at me but still smiles at my childish behavior.

"So what are we waiting on? Lets get this party started!" Sam says excitedly.

"Wait, what are the living arrangements?" I asked turning back to Greg before heading out the door.

" you and Sam each have your own living arrangements, you will be next door to each other. Sam I worked it out so you will be living on your own. but Sadie, your rooming with Jennifer. It's best so you can keep a close eye on her, and it will probably help with getting to Kyle" I nodded my head. "Here is everything you need, I already sent everything else to the dorm yesterday that you guys will need also. Though the majority of knifes and guns will be in Sam's room, safer keep, especially since your going to have a friend that will be snooping."

"Thanks Greg, see ya around... And happy New Years!" I smiled as I walked out of the door.

"Yes, happy New Years you two" he called out as we left the room.

~

"Ah, it's good to be back on the ground... I mean don't get me wrong, I love flying. But sitting up there for hours in end is just plain torture" Jace (A/N: now SAMs name) said laughing.

"I know what you mean, it really is torture though when you do small missions that take a day, then you have to fly back the next" I pointed out. "Just be glad you don't have to do any of those yet"

" true... So where we heading first?" Jace asked looking around.

"To the school, we will settle in and then I will meet you in your dorm." He nodded, right as I finished saying that our car pulled up.

"Evening Mr. Williams, And Ms. Jackson... Your ride" the Chauffeur Said smiling as he opened the door for us.

"Thank you" I nodded to the driver with a smile as I got in. Jace slid in beside me, then the driver headed towards the school.

The ride in the car was short, and only small talk was made. once we reached the school, me and Jace grabbed our little carry on backpacks and headed to the dorms. we finally got to ours and then found the elevator, we were on the 3rd floor right across from each other. i knocked on the door but o one came so i grabbed my key out of my back pack and opened the door, the room was green and pale orange with matching curtains. i looked over to the foot of my bed ad saw my trunk, it still had its packing tape wrapped around it so i know it hasn't been opened yet. i set my backpack down on the bed and take a good look around the room.

I walked over to my trunk and got onto my knees, reaching into my boot, I pulled out my knife since no one was around. i quickly cut the tape off then stuffed the knife back into my boot, opening the chest i saw my clothes folded nice and neat on top and in little piles, but that wasn't what i was looking for. i reached both of my hands down under the clothes till i felt the little removable tray, I pulled on the little handle and my clothes lifted up above the chest with a little arm.

looking around my little secret stash i quickly found what I needed, pulling out a couple microscopic cameras. I locked the door so i could have a heads up incase Jennifer comes back, then I started placing a couple cameras around the room. one above the door facing inside the room towards the window, one above the window facing towards the door. i was working on placing my last one which was also facing the door so i could be able to get a close up whoever enters the door when I need to- when i heard the door handle jiggle. i quickly finished hooking up the camera and then pressed the button the put my chest back to normal when the door opened.