Calculating and Pissed.

Nami's P.O.V.

I walk off from the Ootori and to Riu. He's staring at the boy eyes filled with protectiveness. "Don't worry he's an Ootori." I yawn glancing at the the boy who's out into space. "I know just....he's not one to be around. He's in some...club...with Suoh's son."

I grin trying to hold back a laugh, an Ootori and Suoh? Ootori's were strict and Suoh's were peppy and kind. "U..huh...I'll chart that." Right before I could leave I'm nearly tackled by Suoh.

"Mss. Shirahata! Mss. Shirhata! Why don't you marry Kyoya over here? He'll bring merit and you will to him!"

I nearly spit the tea I was drinking. I narrow my eyes over to Kyoya who's glasses are glinting and his arms are crossed. How was he not annoyed or taken back?!

"I'd rather be with someone who isn't exactly....an Ootori." Instantly I feel Kyoya's burning glare on me but, his posture remains the same. Tamaki's eyes are on me as well. "What's wrong with Kyoya?!" The blonde's voice bounces through the wall's in an echo.

"Shut up!" I whisper as I drag him outside Kyoya's footsteps from behind. "Ootori's are just too...sly?" I sputter out not exactly wanting to say that I despised Ootori's in front of one. "I'm so sorry about my nature Mademoiselle, let me change that."

"Oh, I almost forgot! They do that!" I spit out glaring at Kyoya only gaining anger by his cool collected posture. "Hm? Do what Mss. Shirahata?" Kyoya says eyes now on me.

For some reason I nearly gulp but, instead cross my arms over my chest. "You make smart comebacks. It's so annoying. Especially the sarcastic part." The blonde looks at us both and steps aside. "Surely I've realized it doesn't take much to break your wall." Kyoya chirps with a smile.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" His eyes lay on mine and I squirm. He looks so mean and evil that it makes him look refreshing.

"I believe I mean it's easy to get to you. In other words you might want to become calmer Mss. Shirahata it'll help you in the long run."

"I'll show you calm!" I yell walking towards him. "Guys?" I here and Kyoya and I both yell "Stay out of it!" at the same time. Instantly I feel embarrassed and annoyed when I hear Riu's voice behind me. "Mss. Shirahata shouldn't we be going."

"Yes!" I yell walking past him and to the black car waiting for me. I wanted to get home before I upset my father and Yoshio. Who knew that Ootori could be even worse then he was before. I guess they just grow ruder by each day.

Kyoya's P.O.V.

I watch the girl vanish into the car and drive off, a trail of smoke from the car lingering. "Why would you do that?!" Tamaki yells at me. I glance once at him. "I was simply being myself. The girl's a Shirahata, I'd expect her to be like her father." With that I turn and begin to walk knowing Tamaki would be following. I wanted to get back to my apartment and work.

Once I finally get Tamaki to return to his rightful home I walk in looking around. I was pleased that I actually got my own apartment away from my brothers and father. My phone buzzes unexpectedly and I look down. The name reads my sister.

"Fuyumi? Is there something wrong?"

"No...just checking on you. How has school been for you?"

I sigh softly and look at the phone. "It's been perfectly well, thank you." I can hear her sigh herself, truly I should open up to her yet, it'd be the worse idea to tell her of the Host Club.

"I'm sorry...I'm just a little busy is all."

"Ah, how exciting. Working is going to be helpful in the long run. So...have you found somebody to merry?"

I nearly gape at the phone. Marry? No...I wasn't planing on marrying. I wanted to surpass my brothers and take over the family Estate. "I haven't found anybody....nor do I plan to for that matter. I have more important things to worry about. Anyways...I have to take my leave. See you soon."