And thus they meet.

Nami's P.O.V.

After some hours of work I notice it's 7:00. As much as I despise it I force myself to get into a small dark blue dress. Riu knocks on my door before walking in. "Nami? Good your dressed. Your father will be pleased with your choice."

"I loath the dress but, there's not much of a choice."

He plasters a sympathetic smile and shrugs. "Let's leave now so we get there in time." Once we arrive I step out of the car looking up at the Estate I remember so vividly but, haven't seen in years. "Pick me up at 10pm sharp." I say bitterly before stepping up to the doors. Part of me tells myself to turn around and run yet, a daughter of Haku Shirahata just doesn't do that.

I collect my breaths and walk in the Estate surprisingly it isn't that crowded which relieves me. Instantly I see my father talking to Yoshio Ootori and I straighten my position. I walk over and bow courteously to Yoshio. "Sir Ootori, it's an honor to be in your presence." He closes his eyes and nods once. "Do forgive me for my youngest son being a little late."

"Oh, it's no harm at all." My father says with a small smile. "Would you like anything to drink?" Yoshio pushes up his glasses and I'm instantly intimidated when it glares over. "Wine if you would, thank you." I nod and scurry of to the beverage table.

I'd have to be insane to not be at my best behavior in front of one of the most important Estate's known. I pour a red wine in a small glass and turn around. Yoshio and my father were hidden from the crowd that grew. I push past chatting workers of each Estate and frantically try to find them.

Finally, I manage to catch the slightest glimpse of my father and walk over. A young boy about my age or older stands by Yoshio's side. I realized who it was: Kyoya Ootori. Yoshio's youngest but, a very intelligent son but he's cold hearted. "Here's your wine, Sir. Forgive me for the delay I was swept into crowd."

He takes the cup from me and thanks me softly. "Miss Shirahata this is my youngest son. Kyoya Ootori he goes to Ouran Academy." Kyoya's eyes are hidden from his glasses and he smiles softly. "It's quite the pleasure to meet you Miss Shirahata." How dare they act as if we've never met!

"Thank you Kyoya-Chan. It's an honor to be in your presence as well." Out of everyone's surprise a young blonde boy bounces up. "Mommy!" His eyes open and his face becomes flustered. Kyoya's face is flustered as well as he grips his pants.

"Who would he be referring to, exactly?" My father ask cocking an eyebrow. Kyoya mumbles briefly. "I believe he would be referring to me sir." Tamaki clears his throat. "Forgive me, Kyoya and I call each other Mommy and Dadd-" Kyoya interrupts him praying he can get them both of of trouble. "Anyways Tamaki and I need to plan out school...work together."

Kyoya's P.O.V.

I drag Tamaki outside and let him go as he stumbles to try and save himself from falling. "What were you thinking?!" I yell desperately trying to lower my voice and tone. "I'm so sorry Kyoya-Senpai! I had no idea your father and Haku Shirhata was in our presence!" I close my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"We've completely embarrassed ourselves in front of an important Estate! My father is going to kill me, there think nothing of us again."

Tamaki gives a saddening look his eyes welling with tears. "Oh, don't cry Tamaki! I'm not going to so any sympathy." He blinks in slight curiosity. "You truly are showing your true colors." I force myself not to smirk at those words as I walk back inside.

It was going to be difficult to avoid my father for the night. Haku's daughter greets me when I walk in. "Your friend there seemed quite...ignorant." I sigh and push up my glasses. "He's simply just...more enthusiastic then I am myself with this gathering."

She crosses her arms. "I do believe I'd have to agree, I'm never been one for formal gatherings." I sigh fixing my tie as my glasses glare over. "Intriguing notion Miss Shirhata." She nods once before being called over by a tall man...I believe in his 30's and she vanish over to him.