Jade bowed, "I-"

"This is no place to talk, we are outside. Follow me." Jade squinted her eyes at this.

But thought it was best only to nod and follow the handsome yet strict male. Finally getting to the designated room, it was time for everyone to formally introduce theirselves. Reiji stood in the middle of the room while his brothers took different positions else where. Emiko was pouting on Ayato's lap while he smirked. Laito, who was sitting on the right of Leah, was messing with Leah's hair flirtatiously, while the fuming blonde was sitting on the left of Leah. Kanato and Celine stood behind the couch that the flirting couple along with Yui occupied, looking at their siblings in disgust. A highly annoyed Subaru was leaning against the wall while Ciara was next to the whitehead, staring at him with a teasing grin eating at her lips.

 Reiji cleared his throat, "we seem to have new guest, please stand and introduce yourselves." 

Jade, who was standing already next to Reiji, bowed, "I am the 2nd oldest out of the Nightmare sisters, Jade." 

Leah stood and strode towards her sister she the turned and bowed, knowing she will be 'punished' if she didn't be 'respectful like a lady.' 

"I am the 3rd oldest, Leah Nightmare." Leah added a wink while coming up.

 Celine frowned and reluctantly walked towards her sisters, turning around she bowed also.

 "I am Celine Nightmare, second youngest and this is Mr. Huggle Bunny, touch him and no one will be able to identify your corpse."

 Ciara, who didn't bother to move from her place next to Subaru, bowed, buzzing with excitement. "I'm Ciara! The youngest out of the Nightmare sisters!" 

 "I truly apologize for my older sister who is not here, she has a fear of crowds and is insec-"

A small whirlwind flew in the room, stopping Jade from finishing her sentence. Jade unemotionally stared at nothing. Reiji then interrupted her thoughts.

"Ahem. Well, it seems that you already know Emiko. Now, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Reiji, the second oldest of the Sakamaki brothers. Shu, the deadbeat who isn't present, is the oldest brother. Ayato is the third oldest." 

Ayato didn't care for the newcomers, he was content with Emiko, but the attitude of Yui was suspicious to him. Oh Ayato, you should only pay attention to one girl. 

"Kanato is the fourth oldest."

 Kanato didn't think much of Leah, Ciara, and Jade; Kanato was interested with Celine. Kanato wanted to break her, make her weak, for Celine was like him and she was his challenge. 

"Laito is the fifth oldest."

Laito was staring intently at Leah, licking his lips, he couldn't wait. Laito wanted to make Leah beg for, whimper for him, scream for him; Laito wanted to treat her like any other girl he used. Well, he is going to have a hard time, Leah may be flirty but she doesn't do the dirty, until she finds who she deems is her one. 

"And finally we have Subaru, who is the youngest." Subaru was annoyed with Ciara.

'Why won't she leave me alone? I'm a monster, her brightness is too much, the way she isn't scared of me is too much.'

"Emiko, will you show these ladies their rooms" Reiji asked.

"Sure!" Emiko was excited to talk to her friends. 

The red head got up from her brother who was reluctant to let go. Emiko patted Ayato's head, then bounded towards her friends. 

"Bye, Mr. Flirty~" Leah winked towards Laito, who smirked.