Chapter 7

This is Jade Nightmare the second oldest.

Hey guys, thanks for the comments, they really warm my heart. Oh! I apologize for mistaking Yui, like ew or ugh and yeah, but I really dislike her. I hope I didn't offend anyone, I'll start treating her, 😩, *sigh* her better (my sisters was ranting my ears off, saying she was the main character and get over it) but thank you all for following and reading this story! I'll try my best to update, but school is demanding~
It's summer!!!

Emiko P.O.V

When we finally examined the hood of the limo, after all that drama. We figured out nothing was wrong. No damage. Looking around, I did a head count. 1, 2, 4, 7, 11. Hmm. 

"Guys, how are we going to fit in the limo?" I asked.

 Reiji sighed, "Emiko, you can't just go allowing people to live and ride wit-" 

How dare he! These people are not just people they are basically like family to me. I interrupted Reiji, my voice loud and clear.

 "They are not just people. The Nightmare sisters all contributed in being there for me, saving me from my loneliness."

Third P.O.V

Reiji stared at Emiko, unable to resist the slight begging in her eyes. 

"Do as you please" Reiji sighed.

 Emiko cheered and hugged Reiji, a gentle pat on her head made the red head smile. 

"Thanks Ji-Ji."

Time skip
The limo pulled up to the mansion, and out came the Sakamaki brothers and their elegant sister, the human and the three Nightmare sisters. 

"I wonder when Samarra and Jade will come?" Ciara pondered towards her older siblings. 

"Mr. Huggle Bunny says you shouldn't worry for others, soon enough they will come when they seem-" 

"Which is now, well for me." A serious looking but beautiful brunette with short choppy hair and dark brown eyes stood in front of the mansions door. Leah ran passed the staring brothers, Yui, and the happy Emiko and Nightmare sisters. 

"Jade! You're here!" Leah bear-hugged the older sibling. 

Jade smiled, albeit annoyed, she couldn't be rude towards her sister, yet. 

"Yes, I'm here. I assumed Samarra was not, and is probably not, going to be here in a long while."

 Jade sighed, while prying the auburn hair girl off of her body. Leah laughed, then soon remembered that they had host staring at them, well, most. Subaru was trying to pry the black haired girl, who kept calling him 'my snowflake', 'hubby' or both, off his arm. If she didn't stop Subaru will blow a casket. Kanato was laughing maniacally along with Celine saying how their idiotic siblings won't see what's coming towards them or how pathetic Yui is. Seeing how Yui was either switching her emotions like the Texas weather. One minute she's glaring the next she is cowering in fear, like damn. This girl best not be glaring if she is not going to do anything. Ayato, who was amused, was patting Emiko on the head, for Emiko was confused on what's happening before her eyes. Laito was basically eye-raping Leah, who didn't mind, as she winked towards him with a giggle. Leaving Shu and Reiji, Shu didn't care and teleported to wherever he always went to, to sleep. Reiji sighed, then coldly commanded everyone.

"Everyone enter the mansion and meet up in the meeting/living room, now." Everyone entered leaving Reiji and the newcomer.

Reiji pushed his glasses further up his sharp nose, and stared at the girl.