Chapter 2~

A/N- Hi I'm sorry I hadn't been updating, I've been neglecting my duties as a author T-T, ...I promise I'm going to try to update more chapter's today or tomorrow

P.s. Thank you so much for the reads and votes :D

Shout out to otakubanana, thank you for commenting :D YOUR AWESOME  :D

Emiko P.O.V

I stared up at the six males and the one blond girl. It was silent, and no one made a move.

"Emiko?" I was suddenly pulled up into strong arms. Turning my head slightly I saw purple hair.

"Kanato?" I questioned, he looked at me with tears. And suddenly I was pushed, "YOU LEFT US! WHERE WERE YOU?" 

I gasped out in surprise, and tripped over the coffin that held me caged for 10 years, I closed my eyes. Only to be again pulled into another pair of arms. 

"Now, now, now, Kanato. That's no way to be treating our sister." A redhead wearing a fedora hugged me close, "Although, where did you go dear sister?" 

"I...I don't want to speak of it right now, Laito." I replied looking away. Silence again swarmed around us until I broke it.

"I missed you guys, you know that right?" I stated while stepping away from Laito.

"That's what you say, we are not the same as we were Emiko!" Burning crimson eyes glared at me, 'Subaru.'

"Of course I still lov-" I was interrupted by a stern voice.

"That's enough, I expect answers later on." Black hair laid across his forehead, his glasses gleamed as he looked down upon me. 

My eyes widened, "Reiji, why are you all acting like this?"

"Noisy." A sigh was heard from the floor, a blond was lazily sprawled against the wall. 

"Shu?" I stared at his ocean blue eyes. 

"Emiko? Emiko is it really you?" And finally, I turned to the last person who had not confronted me. 

"Ayato." I rammed into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 'I missed you, I missed you.'

It was still, no movement made. I was about to let go, tears welling up in my eyes. 

'Do they truly resent me?' 

Until I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me closer. 

"You idiot..." Ayato mumbled into my hair. 

And then I broke, turning into a sobbing mess. 

"I'm sorry, guys! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you all, I didn't mean to break my promise!" I cried and cried, and if I had a heart it surely would have killed me. I broke free from my brother.

"Please, my brothers. Please, let us start over. I do not want to be hated." I begged, I couldn't bare to live if they hated me. They kept me alive, well so did other people. 

Author P.O.V

Some of the brothers felt bad. They truly did love their sister. Hell, they made cringey anniversaries. 

"Emiko, Teddy said that I should apologize. So, I'm sorry." Kanato stepped up to her, grabbed the teary redhead and hugged her. "Teddy also said that I should be honest with you, that I should tell you that I missed you." Kanato smiled, slightly crazy it was but it was honest. 

"Tch, I don't even know why you came back. We are beast, Emiko." Subaru huffed out in annoyance but once he looked upon the face of his sister, he couldn't help but see her younger face. Her smile, her shining eyes, her love. He sighed, and walked towards the beauty. 

"But, as much as you are an idiot. You are our idiot. Welcome back, sister." And Emiko was enveloped into another pair of arms. She smiled. 

"Ji-ji, I promise I will tell you what happened, okay?" Emiko reassured her brother, using his nickname. 

"Please refrain from calling me that." Reiji ordered, a small blush adorned his face. 

"Aw, come on Reiji-niichan!" Emiko bounded towards him, capturing him in a soft embrace. He reciprocated.

Shu decided to stand, tired of being tired, heh. And lethargically stepped his way towards her. 

"Glad you're back." He gingerly pat her read locks. And left. 

"Emiko~ I missed you so much!" Laito exclaimed, he bounded towards her with his arms outstretched so close to his objective. Until she was pulled towards an annoyed looking Ayato. 

"Don't even think about it, Laito." Ayato growled. 

Laito knowingly smirked.

Yui P.O.V

Wow, she was beautiful. I watched how she interacted with the brothers, their attitudes lighten up and they looked happy. I felt jealous.  "Oh?" Emiko stared questionably at me, then pulled away from Ayato. My Ayato. And started her way towards me.

 "I'm sorry, who are you?" Emiko questioned 'sweetly.' 

"I'm Y-yui Komori." I nervously answered, afraid she was like her brothers, 

"Ano, w-who are y-you?" I questioned, she stared at me for a while. The silence was surrounding us like a blazing fire, until she extinguish the flames with her voice.

 "I'm Emiko Sakamaki, fourth born and only female Sakamaki sibling, daughter to...to.." Emiko couldn't answer. Her eyes was cloudy, then flashed crimson with a emotion I know too well....evil.

Author P.O.V

Emiko's eyes flashed crimson, Yui looked at her with fear.

"I-i'm sorry, please don't be a-afraid." She flinched back from Emiko's reaching hands, her eyes widened. Emiko turned away and looked at her brothers, a tear slid down her pale cheek.

"I'm g-going to my room,  I missed each and every one of you, I bid you good night and I love you."  

Their eyes widened, they hadn't heard that in so long. Emiko giggled, then teleported to her room. 

The room was silent. Subaru decided to leave but not without giving Yui a glare. The other brothers stared coldly at her, except Kanato who was psychotically smiling at her. And Ayato, he frowned and left. Then they was gone, leaving a scared Yui.