Chapter 4

After the incident, I decided to walk to my new school. Of course, after persuading one of my brothers and making a promise with him.

Flashback:

I peeked around my door, searching for anyone. 

No one, that's good. I don't want to see no one right now. I sighed with relief, I'm glad that father decided to put me in the opposite wing of my brothers. There is a chance that I won't run into any of them. After a while of waiting to see if any of my brothers were around, and gladly seeing that they wasn't. I left the safety of my room. I reached the entrance parlor and smiled. No sign of anyone. I ran down the stairs and reached out towards the door handle. So close. Until...

"You are not leaving us again, are you?" A sad voice asked. 

I froze, mid way to my goal. Slowly turning, I found my brother with purple hair and glazed over eyes the same color as his hair. Kanato.

"Of course not. It's just, I want to walk to my new school." I answered honestly.

He stared at me, a frown etched on his face. 

"You can't. You can't leave us again. YO-" I interrupted him before he got too loud and alerted our other brothers. 

"Kanato, shh. I'm not leaving you. Nor am I leaving anyone else. I promise. Please, I'll bake you anything you want. Anything." I begged.

He slightly calmed down, a pondering look came across his face. 

"You promise, right? Anything?" I smiled, relief filling me. 

"Yes, I promise." 

Out of no where a paper was in Kanato's hand. 

"Here, I don't want you getting lost." He handed me a map that shown where to go. 

"Thank you, Kanato." 

I walked my way to him and stood in front of him. I pondered for a while then reached my hand out to pull his face towards mine, his eyes widened. 

'Dont.' 

I stopped and turned my head slightly, kissing his cheek. 

...Why can't I kiss him the same way?

Flashback End.

"Samarra!" A voice interrupted my thoughts.

 I know a Samarra, could it be?

 "Samarra! I'm lost!" The voice sheepishly yelled.

I walked towards this unknown being. She seemed familiar. 

"Excuse me," I blurted out. 

The girl turned around, her black hair swishing around her fragile looking shoulders. It's Ciara!

"Ciara! It's you! I never knew I'll see you in real life!" I exclaimed, surprised to see her.

 Ciara was the youngest out of the Nightmare sisters.  The sisters traveled in dreams and nightmares, they traveled through darkness. They found me in my sleep and in my loneliness, we became friends. We shared a close bond. They always visited me in my long slumber, you see the nightmare sister are witches. They each have different abilities but they could do the same traveling. I still don't know how they ended up her in Japan, last I heard of them they were in America.

 "Emiko, y-you're awake. I thought something happened to you! Why did our connection break? I wasn't able to reach you, nor was Celine, Leah, and Jade. Wait... " Ciara said in one breath, then stopped to breath and think.

 "Samarra! You let us believe she was hurt. We was worried, you knew that! I bet you knew everything! I also bet that's why we are in Japan!" Ciara yelled out.

The wind slightly blew the surrounding trees and a chuckle was heard. Ciara frowned, and I only smiled at her. Well, this is awkward.

"So, where are you going?" I questioned.

"Uhm, well you see, Samarra moved us from America and wanted us to go to school to 'have fun, create a life for ourselves, blah, blah, blah.' Except I was perfectly fine with sleeping all day and eating only when needed! And now, I'm lost!" Ciara pouted, I giggled at her childish act. 

"I know where the Academy is at." I relieved her worries.

 "Really? Yes!" Ciara cheered, a bright smile lit her face.

 "Yeah, I can show you, come on." I laughed while leading the way.

Time Skip

We finally made it to the Academy with five minutes to spare.

"What grade are you in?" I asked.

"Hm, I'm a first year!" Ciara answered. Don't I have a brother who is a first year?

"I think you may see-" I was interrupted by the bell.

"Oh, I have to get going! Bye, Emiko! And thanks!" Ciara rushed off. 

...I never got to finish my sentence. Sighing, I went to the office and got my schedule. Finding my class, I stood waiting at the door. I took a breath and hesitantly knocked, Ayato is in here and Kanato, Laito, and Yui, what will happen? Oh gosh, pleas- 

"Come in."

Here goes.

Ciara P.O.V
I can not believe I saw Emiko! Dawww, she's so cute! She was trying to tell me something but the bell rung.... Oh well! Although, I do remember Emiko telling us she has six brothers. Different mother same father, damn! I bet he couldn't keep his di-

"Shut it." My older sister ordered. 

A gust of wind slammed against my back, causing my forehead to slam on the wooden brown door. The door opened with a surprise looking teacher.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" The elderly man asked.

 "Uh, I was never here..." I turned away, I couldn't do it. Nope, absolutely not. As I was turning to run, I only bumped into a car, I mean wall like structure. 

"Late again, Subaru." The teacher sighed. 

"Tch," this silver headed boy responded.

I guess it wasn't a car or a wall, it was a person! Now, his attention was on me. This 'Subaru' guy glared down at me.

"Move." 

The growl in his voice sent shivers down my back, and I wasn't sure if it was a good reaction or bad. 

"Love, what makes a Subaru a Subaru, huh? They lied!" I joked.

I swear his glare intensified ten times. Smirking, I gained my confidence and courage back. I turned toward the teacher and introduced myself.

"Ciara Nightmare, at your service." I politely bowed.

"Ah, the new student, welcome!" The teacher smiled and walked back into the room. Leaving me with the snowflake. 

"Hey snowflake, I'm calling you that by the way. Your name sounds familiar. What's your last name?" I questioned him, looking up at his crimson colored eyes. They are really pretty. 

"Don't call me that, and fuck off." He shoved by me and stormed into the classroom.

" He don't know, but that's hubby right there. Ah, tsunderes. You have to love them." I snickered.

I  stepped in after him and scanned the normal looking classroom, looking for a deserted desk. And I found one. Right. Next. To. My. Snowflake. I guess I should thank Samarra.