Chapter 1~

A/N- Hello! :), This is my first story on Wattpad, I hope everyone enjoyysss, I'm not the best writer though, so I apologize if the story doesn't make sense.

(Sorry for the choice of song and if you don't like when people write lyrics out)

Thank You For Reading

P.s The girl in the picture is Emiko but with purple eyes.

Chapter 1~

It was as peaceful as it can get in the Sakamaki household for today was a solemn day. It was the 10th anniversary since Emiko left the brothers. Let me rephrase that, since she was taken from them. Yui, a beautiful blond with pink sherbet eyes, roamed the endless halls. She was surprised, she hadn't been messed with since she woke up. No one rudely barging in her room, no one  chasing her around like a messed up cat and mouse chase, and no one sucking her life-force out. No one was where they usually would be. It was completely silent, and for now Yui was alone. On the other side of the Sakamaki mansion was the room that held the brothers. Shu stared mindlessly out of the windows while lounging against the couch. Reiji usually would have sighed for the actions of his older brother but for now he kept his mouth shut, after all, he was in the same position. Ayato stood behind the couch, his hands clenching the soft pillow. Kanato was leaning against the grand piano, while his younger brother Laito was seated at the piano. And finally, Subaru was in the corner. The moon light was enough for the vampire brothers to see, they were supernatural beings. And then Laito started playing, while Kanato sang.

Three Days Grace - World so cold

I never thought I'd feel this

Guilty and broken down inside

Living with myself, nothing but lies

I always thought I'd make it

But never knew I'd let it get so bad

Living with myself is all I have

I feel numb

I can't come to life

I feel like I'm frozen in time

[Chorus]

Living in a world so cold, wasting away

Living in a shell with no soul, since you've gone away

Living in a world so cold, counting the days

Since you've gone away

You've gone away

Do you ever feel me?

Do you ever look deep down inside

Staring at yourself, paralyzed?

I feel numb

I can't come to life

I feel like I'm frozen in time

[Chorus]

Living in a world so cold, wasting away

Living in a shell with no soul, since you've gone away

Living in a world so cold, counting the days

Since you've gone away

You've gone away

From me

I'm too young (I'm too young)

To lose my soul

I'm too young (I'm too young)

To feel this old

So long (so long)

I'm left behind

I feel like I'm losing my mind

Do you ever feel me?

Do you ever look deep down inside

Staring at your life, paralyzed?

[Chorus]

Living in a world so cold, wasting away

Living in a she-

Kanato and Laito was interuppted...

A loud noise came from the door.  Yui sighed and went towards the door, knowing no one else would care. Before she can reach the door, a butler had opened the door. Yui looked over the older man's shoulder, 'no one is there?'

The butler closed the door with a scowl. Yui tiredly turned, she didn't know what she expected, but before she can take a step she toppled over something.

"Ahhhhhh!" Yui shrieked.

All the brothers in teleported around Yui, mostly angry, she ruined their 'ceremony.'

"Oi, chichinashi! Why are you causing such a ruckus?" Ayato darkly smirked then added,

"You must really want Ore-sama to punish you."

"Ayato, I told you to take such matters to your room." Reiji interrupted Ayato's "fun." Ayato only frowned.  

"Bitch-chan, why did you scream?" Laito hissed.

"S-stop, pl-lease!" Yui struggled getting up from the ground, using the black coffin that had a white cross decorated on top as a leverage.

The brothers barely noticed the weird coffin in the mansion entrance.

"What's the meaning of this?" Reiji demanded to know.

"I-I don't k-know," Yui replied fear clearly in her eyes.

"Look teddy a coffin, shall we open it?" Kanato walked towards the coffin and tried pulling the lever.

"Neh? It won't open?" Kanato plainly stated.

"MOVE IT!" Subaru glared at the purple haired boy and tried to open the coffin as well, but Subaru too couldn't open the coffin, he only growled and stood back. Then a paper came out of nowhere and landed onto the sleepy vampire's hand, who was currently sitting against the wall.

"How troublesome." Shu stated and threw the paper somewhere else.

"You Good-for-Nothing." Reiji spat out, the paper miraculously landed in Reiji's hand, he sighed then read the letter aloud.

Dear Sakamaki Brothers,

In The Coffin

Is Someone Important

I Will Not Tell, Because That Will Be Boring

Go Ahead And Try To Open The Coffin

I Know You're Still "Heart-Broken"

For The Loss Of Your Princess

I Hope What You Find In The Coffin Will Answer All Your Questions

Here Is Clues, For Each and Every One Of You

Who Brightened Your Life?

Who Always Stopped Your Fights?

Who Always Smiled In The Dark, Who Led You To The Light?

Who Left A Eternal Mark?

Who Will Forever Be In Your Heart?

Sincerely,

Mysterious Writer

Author P.O.V

"Emiko." The name resounded around the room, being repeated as if they were chanting.

'Emiko, who is that? Even Ayato said her name.' Yui felt a pang of jealousy.

Suddenly, a bright light surrounded the coffin and the brothers had to stand back from the intensity. Then it was calm, silent, and still. Until there was movement, and the resting girl inside sat up.  Red hair flew out of her hoodie like a waterfall cascading down her back, pooling around her thighs. The girl's eyes opened, and with each passing second the brothers felt a weight lift off their chest, she looked upon them with shining violet eyes. Emiko Sakamaki, was finally back.