Grammys

Selena's POV:

"Hey baby." I came and hugged Y/N from behind.

"You are back." He turned around and kissed me. I just came back from my house where I went to bring some of my essentials as I moving to Y/N's house.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked when I saw Y/N fixing his hair and wearing a watch.

"Uhm yeah. I have some work."

"Baby you should have done it when I was gone." I pouted.

"I am sorry. I'll be back soon don't be sad." He said.

"Fine. Get bac-" I trailed off when I felt like nausea all of a sudden. I immediately ran to the bathroom and I threw up

"Baby! Are you okay?" Y/N came in running when I was washing my mouth.

"I am fine."

"No, You just threw up. You are not fine."

"I am alright, sugar. Go to your work."

"No let's go to the doctor."

"It was just one time. I am fine. I don't feel any-" I stumbled my way to the bed and sat down, holding my head with one hand.

"No come with me, we are going to the doctor." Y/N held my hand and sat with me.

"You want me to go to doctor?"

"Yes. Let's go."

"Fine I'll go. Raquelle is coming home anyways so I'll go with her. You go and deal with whatever work you are having."

"That's not important than you."

"Y/N! Listen to me. Just go finish your work. I Will go to the doctor with raquelle." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhmm."

"You are not mad at me right?"

"Ofcourse not honey. Why would I be mad at you?"

"Ok. Come here." He stretched his arms for me to hug him.

"Come back soon okay." I said while hugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Is selena ready?" I asked.

"Look at you. You are looking so handsome!" Raquelle said. Selena was in my room, getting ready for the grammys and the door was locked from the inside.

"Thanks. You look pretty too."

"You don't have to reciprocate just because I complimented you. I know I dont look that good." Raquelle said.

"Fine. If you say so."

"Y/N! Dude! You are so mean!" Raquelle scrunched her brows in offense.

"I am sorry. I was just teasing." I laughed.

"You better be."

"Sor-" I trailed off when the door beside us unlocked revealing Selena.
"How do I look?" Selena asked and spinned around excitedly to show her outfit.