Anything for you

Y/N's POV:

"Excuse me. I've a meeting. My name is.." I asked the receptionist. She cut me off before i completed my sentence.

"Yes Mr. Y/L/N, I know you. Its so nice to meet you" He said excitedly.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Room 205, second floor. You can take the elevator." He pointed towards the elevator on my right.

"Thank you" I said.

As I entered room 205, everyone recognised me. There were five people sitting around a round table.

"Mr Y/L/N. We are glad you came" one of the members got up and walked towards me. We shook hands and he made me sit with them.

"We loved your songs. Not only us, the whole world is loving your songs." The other member spoke.

"Thanks. I am really glad that people are loving my music." I said with a smile.

"We called you here to discuss about a deal" one of them spoke while scanning his for and pulling out a bunch of papers from it.

"What kind of deal?" I asked.

"You aren't signed to any records are you?"

"No" i said.

"Would you like to sign in with republic records? We would really love to make music with someone as talented as you."
He said while handing me the papers.

I was quiet. I started reading the paper they handed me when my phone started ringing. It was selena.
'Sorry Sel' i said to myself while keeping back the phone in my pocket.

"Sir, we know it's a big decision to make. We can give you 48 hours so you can discuss and decide what to do."

"Of course, thank you. I'll let you know real soon" i said.

"We would like to give you this" one of them handed my an envelope.
I opened it. It was a cheque.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"It's just for assurance. You'll get the total amount when you sign the contract"

"Thank you. I'll be here with my decision as soon as possible."

"We are looking forward to it. " They all got up from their seats. I did the same. I shook hands with everyone there before leaving.

The contract file was in my hand. I was walking back to my home. I realised i didn't had lunch yet. I headed to the nearest restaurant.

I ordered my food. I was thinking about the contract and suddenly my mind recalled about selena. She called me two times. I should call her back. I also have this good news for her.
I was about to call selena when Ryan appeared out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I am here to have lunch. You guys are here for your date?" I asked.

"Duh! We were having dessert." He said and pointed where raquelle was sitting.

"Oh then we can leave together. I've got a good news for you" i said excitedly.

"Alright. I'll call you when we are done" he said and headed back to where raquelle was sitting.

Selena's POV:
I arrived at the place where raquelle asked me to come and pick her up.
I called her.

"Where are you?" I said loudly as soon as she picked up the call.

"I see you. Stay there." She said and hung up the call.