Here With You

Y/N's POV:

"Camila? Like in Camila Cabello!" I asked.

"Yes. I am the one" she said while giggling at my exclamation.

"I-umm-good evening mam."

"Good evening y/n. I called you to say congratulations!" Camila said

"Huh-Congratulations? Sorry, I am confused."

"You don't know yet?" She asked.

"Know what?"

"Oops. My bad. Just know that I love your work. I am looking forward to meet you" she said. And before i could say anything, she hung up.

I looked at selena after keeping the phone aside. She was trying to control her laughter.

"Will you please explain whats going on? Camila Cabello called me to congratulate me about something I dont know. Whats going on." I asked Selena

"Well, get used to this. Not only mila, taylor, shawn, zayn, charlie, anyone could call you" Selena said with a shrug.

"I am still confused."

"Alright watch this" she took out her phone and searched something in it. She opened a video amd handed me her phone.
It was a news channel.

"Y/N Y/L/N, once a no name is now climbing the top charts when he released two solo songs on spotify yesterday" The reporter said. Selena took her phone back. Not letting me listen what the reporter was going to say next.

"What are they talking about?" I asked her.

"Y/N, your songs are climbing the music charts on spotify. People are loving it. Camila called to congratulate about that." She said.

"But i never released any of my songs on spotify"

"Yeah. Maybe I did" selena said.

"You did?-But-why?"

"Because i wanted you to know that your songs are world class and people will love them."

"How much did that cost you." I asked.

"Thats not the point. Just see how cool your songs are. I just uploaded two of them and you are trending all over the web." She said

"I-I-dont know what to say. Thank you so much selena. I owe you. I owe you alot" I said while fighting back my tears.

"You owe me nothing. And why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" She asked while holding my hand.

"No I am not crying. These are just tears of happiness" i said while wiping the tears with my other hand.

"No tears in front of me" she said while rubbing her fingers over my knuckles.

"Yes mam" i said giving her a smile.

"So which two songs did you chose?" I asked.

"It was very hard to choose only 2 out of 15. But I chose 'Hurts so good' and let me down slowly' " she said. I just nodded.

"Thank yo-" selena stopped me before i completed.

"If you say another thank you, I am leaving" she said with a raised brow.

"Okay. I won't. Sorry" I raised my hand sin defence. She giggled at my actions.

"Keep this phone with you. Your spotify account and another phone number is in this phone. Dont share your personal number from now on" selena said while giving the phone on which camila called.