Chapter 5

I ran up to Shayla, Gigi and Nicole, we were jumping and screaming. God I have missed them so much.  I have known Shayla since I was 4 and I was on the beach and Shayla comes up to me asks me if I wanted to play with her and I said yes. When me and Shayla were 15, we did the deb ball where I met Nicole and Gigi and since then we have been close. We have FaceTime as much as we can to catch up about our life.

"I missed you Jess." Shayla whispered.

"Me too. I have so much to tell you but I'll tell you later."

"Omg me too. We could go out for lunch or go the the beach."

"Yes!"

I hugged Gigi and Nicole and ran upstairs to my room.

"So girls tell me about your dating life. You hooking up with anyone, dating -"

Knock knock.

"Come in!" I yelled

"Hey Jess. Oh hey guys. I was going to ask if you wanted to join me and Belly to go in the sea but I guess you have company."

" I could love to Jere but not right now. Sorry"

Jere shuts the door, and I turned my head straight to Gigi, who was definitely staring at Jere's abs.

"Gigi. I guess you likes what you just saw there." I giggle

"Oh shut up Jess."

"Omg! You blushing!" Shayla said and we all giggled.

"So Nicole, you dating or hooking up with someone."

"I - err -"

" Omg! You are! Who?!" I screamed

"Some guy who took me to the deb ball last year. We are not anything right now but we have had sex." She said weirdly. Normally, she would be bragging, something weird is totally going on.

"I do need to meet him. You Shay?"

"Steven"

"Trust me, I know. Every time I speak with you he just don't stop talking about you. You have nothing to worry about."

"Thank Jess"

" How about you Jess?" Gigi asked.

"I dated this guy last summer but I dumped him after the couple months because I still missed Connie. I don't know why though. Like he dumped me. So why is it so hard."

"Maybe because he was your first love." Shayla said.

"Maybe. Otherwise I have been hooking up with so many guys"

"So your telling me your body count has increased by a lot in a year?" Nicole asked.

" maybe" I said trying to be innocent

"Go bitch! Go" Gigi said. Everybody giggled

The girls started here for a few more hours, talking about random stuff but the rest of the time Nicole was acting really different but I didn't think of it before they had to leave, I gave them all theirs gift and they gave me gifts. They had to go have dinner and get ready for the bonfire.

B